Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Goodness All Around Us





Like my heading says it is looking like Christmas everywhere in my House. I found those two darling vintage candles out at a yard sale this weekend and what little treasures they are. The deer even has an adorable vintage chenille collar with tiny glass mercury beads. I will be selling them, but for now I am enjoying there company. We have one of our daughters and her husband living in Utah right now so I thought the best gift I could send would be a nice tin filled with mom's homemade cookies. I had a can of that pre-made green Christmas frosting so I took a short cut and they all got green frosting. You see my schedule is getting very busy and I had already made some homemade chocolate chips so I opt not making another trip to the store. But I must say they turned out cute and have a wonderful Holiday look. I also wanted to share a few more little Christmas groupings around the house, the little ceramic Pink Christmas tree with colored lights was an Estate Sale find last year. I really had all intentions of selling it on E-bay but when I found a small chip I decided it's mine! The little cream colored paper honeycomb tree is another "Saturdayfind". And The Cream colored Bottlebrush Tree I found at Joanns last year, I really need to add some of my mercury beads to it to jazz it up a bit. And then my little Pink Vintage Style Tree it is one of a group of these that I bought and sold on E-bay. I sold all the 4 Ft. trees this year and decided to hang onto this little. I will try and get some more pictures of my Christmas decorations to share tomorrow, and I also have to show you all the other sweet vintage finds I brought home Saturday. Until then I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday evening at home.

No comments: