Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I am Up And Running

Hello all my dear friends, I have waited a long time for this day and it is Here!

My First Blog. A while ago I came across my good friend Jennifer's The Old Painted Cottage web site and visited her Blog, needless to say that opened up a whole new world for me. I started to read all the blog posts Jennifer had on her page and soon I was taken down the wonderful Path of Blogging.

I had such a good time checking in on all the Creative women and it had such a good effect on my life, but I really had no idea how to get started.

I have been selling on Ebay for along time but never really felt that it was the best place to sell my Art. But then I found Etsy and set up my Shop Saturdayfinds.

In the short time my Shop has been Opened I have met some wonderful Artists and realized that I am not alone. There are many women out there that, like myself, love pretty vintage things.

My latest Creation is my Posy Pocket Banners, each one unique no two alike, very similar to my Paper Maché Gift Buckets. You can see them at my Etsy Shop. I have 4 Christmas Pockets for Sale there.

Jenn from SweetEyeCandyCreations purchased two of them and being the sweetie that she is, has both up for sharing on her blog. Once I get this blogging thing figured out a little better I will put up more pictures of my home and Christmas Goodness.

Hugs & Kisses,
Diane

1 comment:

periwinkle vintage said...

Diane, I have just looked back through your entire blog (again!) and I'm having a drool-fest! (That sounds sorta gross). What beautiful pictures, and your work just makes my fingers itch to create! You have the best old cards and pictures, and you do gorgeous stuff with all of it!
Cheryl