Monday, December 10, 2007

Pretty and Pink Christmas






I just Love Vintage Christmas Ornaments and I have been collecting and selling Ornaments for years now. One year I started to collect Glass tree toppers, they look so pretty all together in a Glass Bowl. And my latest collection is PINK Christmas Ornaments. So I have created several different groupings in my living room using PINK and Mercury Silver. Since this is a rather new collection for me I am having fun thrifting about looking for PINK. I thought you would enjoy seeing my Living Room vignettes. I hope you enjoy them as much has I do!!

Love & Kisses,
Diane

2 comments:

Britta Lee said...

Diane, I am happy to have found you for the first time...

Your style and color choices are right up my alley. I especially like your PINK Christmas items!!

Your work is devine...BRAVO!!

Britta Lee Zweibohmer
www.brittasteaparties.com

twinkleshabbystar said...

Omigosh! I am sooo drooling right now! LOOOOVE everything! Lucky you! :) XO, Jenn