Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thursdays Estate Sale Finds


Today I woke up very early to attend a Local Estate Sale. This sale was advertised boasting 140 years of stuff, packed with antiques and it listed all the goods. I was told by my sister that this was the home of an Antique Dealer. The sale was to start at 8:00 a.m. so I was there at about 7:15 a.m... not early enough, because when I went to sign up on the "Sign up Sheet" I was number 114, yes that's right, my place in line was number 114. I was patient, the House looked big and the ad said the Attic was even packed. At 8:00 a.m. they started letting people in. It was crazy, way too many people for my liking so I took a visual sweep of the things downstairs, glanced at a few over priced items and then up I went, to the Attic for me... I managed to fill up a box with vintage Red & Green Wood Handled Kitchen Gadgets. Take a look, I will be selling some very soon.

When I got out of there and composed myself I drove back towards the freeway and came upon the Goodwill. So I decided to stop in. That's where I found this charming chic and a bit shabby Brimmed Hat Candy Box with the original millinery flowers and pink ribbon and for such a bargain. Take a peek at my pictures I'm sure you will agree. Sweet as Candy.

I figured since we are expecting rain tonight I better get some pictures of my finds to share with you all.

OX
Diane

No comments: