Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Anxious for Spring and Easter




I really hate to complain but I am so done with Winter. Believe me it is really not so bad here in California but sunshine is what I love! I figured I would finish up on the last of my Valentine Projects and then move out all the red, pinks and Vintage Valentine Cards get them up for sale in my Shop then start gathering those Spring colored goodies together and be ready to Create. Now because I am in such need of a little Spring I made my first Spring Easter Posy Pockets. They are in my shop I hope you like them! I sure do love the colors! And I thought I would Snap a picture of myself working away. I really need to take my Studio apart and get it re-worked, one of my New Years Goals. And then I will share Studio pictures. Hey I better get my dinner finished Swiss Steak is on the Menu tonight yummy.

Good Night OX,
Diane

5 comments:

Lori said...

Diane, your Easter pockets are SO very gorgeous!!! if i am being honest, i didn't think i would be using too much of the yellow crepe paper but...HELLO!!! it looks just stunning here on your creations, and with the purple? divine!!! LOVE these!!!

Flea Market Queen said...

I love your Easter pockets...
I am so ready for Spring too!
Priscilla

Simply Unregiftable said...

Thanks for visiting my blog...I love the Easter Posey Pockets! Absolutely adorable...as usual!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

The purple and yellow is, oh so fresh for Easter. Love it! It's time to break out of the winter blahs and your pretties are just the inspiration.

Lori said...

Diane, I love Indiana winters, but your Easter goodies make me crave Spring! So adorable! Lori