Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Busy Making Sweets For My Shop




I have been keeping very busy making new Sweet Creations for my Saturdayfinds Shop on Etsy, I just love working with vintage greeting cards they sure don't make cards the way they use to. I think my Custom Gift Buckets make a darling Keepsake Gift. I am also working on my Birthday Buckets and should have some completed very soon. I don't know but if we are alike I am always visiting my local Thrift Shops and Flea Markets looking for my craft goodies, and then I am always finding great vintage collectibles so I started adding those to my Shop. Well I really did not like mixing the two so I decided to open another shop. You can find it at myfavoritefinds.etsy.com it is new in the making but I hope to get it filled very soon. Of course with a new shop you need a new banner so I grouped some of my goodies together for a picture. And then used a part of that photo for my Store Banner, drop by and take a look. My Valentine Heart Box Swap is ready to be mailed out, so I am packaging that up to get it out to my swap partner. Once she gets it I will post the pictures. I hope you are all having a good week believe it or not it is raining, yes in Sunny California we have got grey skies and rain ): So makes staying in easy.

Hugs,
Diane

8 comments:

Lori said...

your baby bucket is JUST so darling!!! i love it!!! i will look at your new shop soon, i can't wait to see what kind of goodies you will have:)

Flea Market Queen said...

Diane...Your buckets are adorable!
I love them...
Priscilla

Mary said...

HI Diane
That bucket is just Sweet!!!
I received my Valentine Posy today...OMG, Its PERFECT, I am so happy with it. I have put it on my blog, go check it out when you get a chance.
Mary

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

The baby basket is so lovely. Thrift Stores and Flea Markets are the best places to shop.

Sarah said...

I love your baby card heart creations! They are so sweet. I love collecting baby cards to but haven't made many things with them! Good idea!!

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Diane, that bucket is melting my heart, it's so sweet!

Your blog is looking totally adorable by the way!

oxox
Jennifer

twinkleshabbystar said...

Omigosh! That bucket is ABSOLOUTELY precious!!!!! Love your work!!! :) Jenn

Simply Unregiftable said...

Your bucket is the cutest ever! You are always full of wonderful surprises!