Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Valentine Sweetheart Gift Boxes




Hey All my blogland Sweeties I have completed a couple of my Valentine Sweetheart Gift Boxes, and thought I would share some sneak peeks with you all. I stayed up pretty late last night in the silence of my Studio,you know how you just get started on a certain idea and just can't seem to stop until you feel it's completed. I was really having fun with these adorable flocked boxes I think I will have to go pick some more of these cuties up to share with you all.

3 comments:

mary said...

They are tooo Cute!! I love the polka dot ribbon and crepe paper you used.

Flea Market Queen said...

Diane...Your boxes are divine!
Love them all...
So glad I found your blog, have a fabulous weekend...
Priscilla

Sharon said...

What fabulous boxes! You are so talented! It is fun for me to look at your pictures because I see a lot of things I own in the background, i.e., the plastic heart fan and the sparkly yellow chick. I love your blog!

:0) Sharon