Wednesday, January 16, 2008

OMG! Yummies A Surprise Gift





Today I was so lucky I recieved a Package from my dear Blog friend Mary. Yippee!!! She has a Darling Blog you all must visit. Snowflakes on eyelashes I was just tickled to find this box out on my porch today. And when I tore the box opened it was filled with sweets. This custom Easter Heart Box is just darling PINK and dusted in glitter our favorite, and the charming blue chenille chick to die for. And then tucked inside some vintage Easter grass. I sure hope my pictures do it justice. And the gifts kept coming, so thoughtful Mary included a great assortment of vintage cards for my altered Posy Pockets and Mache Buckets. Everything is so yummy. Thanks again Mary OX I am working on a couple Flocked altered Valentine Boxes, I could not believe when I found these darling little red flocked boxes they came in a set of two, how do you like the way the first one has been altered?

Give me Your Thoughts OX,
Diane

2 comments:

Lori said...

oh you lucky thing!!! i have been trying to leave a comment for two days on her blog for her giveaway and it keeps telling me aol journals is unavailable:(

snowflakesoneyelashes said...

HI Diane..I am glad they arrived safely!! The valentine box is adorable, I dont think I have ever seen a flocked one before.