Monday, January 14, 2008

Saturday Thrift Store Finds















Well I told you That I would share my Saturday Thrift Store Finds so here they are! Lot's of Craft goodness, the ribbons are some of my favorites I just love the Vintage Floral Ribbons and such wonderful Colors. The darling little chenille Bees are so cute the whole lot for fifty cents. Some little wicker baskets just in time for Easter Creations and then a box of white chenille pipe cleaners with lot's of fluff. I am going to sell some of these goodies in my Etsy Store and some I will use for my Buckets and Pockets. I think I did pretty good for one day of thrifting. I hope you enjoy my sharing ( ;

Hugs & Kisses,
Diane

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Diane!!! thanks for popping over to see me...it looks like your thrift store is WAY better than mine, you found some great stuff:)

Cheryl said...

Hello, Diane! I have admired your etsy shoppe but didn't know you were a fellow blogger AND Californian! ;) I'm adding you to my favorite sites on my blog and headed over to see your eBay...didn't know you sold on eBay either! Looking foward to getting to know you better, Sweets!
Hugs,
Cheryl :)