Friday, January 4, 2008

Valentine Handmade Treasures








I have been a busy girl creating my "New" Posy Pockets for Valentines Day. I love working with Pinks and Reds and the Vintage Valentine Cards are Wonderful. I have been gluing and cutting and dusting with glitter! I hope all you ladies like my 2008 Valentine Line. I just finished a Special Custom Order for Mellbuys on Etsy I had alot of fun making Her one of my Paper Mache Buckets with a Valentine Theme. I will be working on more of my Mache Buckets for Birthdays and will post pictures along the way.

Today I am off to visit family so I better get going I have a bit of a drive ahead of me, you all have a Wonderful Friday will be back with more tomorrow.

Hugs & Kisses,
Diane

2 comments:

twinkleshabbystar said...

OMIGOSH! They are all sooo DARLING! I loooove! XO,Jenn

Cheryl said...

scrumptious!!!