Monday, February 18, 2008

Bring on Spring Colors


Deep in Glitter & Crepe Paper                                                              

                                                                 
                                                                              
Well here I am today Monday a Holiday and I am deep into creating. 
The last Valentine Project was for my good friend Jennifer of
The Old Painted Cottage. Once that was done I was more then
happy to put away all the Red supplies Yippie!!
My sister in Oregon Simply Un re-giftable just started a blog and 
she has many creative ideas so you must stop by her blog
and pay her a visit, tell her I sent you!
I am going to keep this post short and get back into the Studio
I want to wish you all a wonderful Monday!
Love,
Diane



2 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Diane!!! i love what you do with that crepe paper:) your ruffles always look so sweet and perfect!!!

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

I adore these Diane! You do beautiful work!!

Hugs,
Amy