Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day To You All

This Valentine is For You My Friends!

Happy Valentines Day!

This Little Devil!

Our Little Valentine Wyatt

My Mom and Dad in Bliss

A Little Love
What a wonderful Day of the Year. A Day to celebrate kindness and love towards others. My hubby and myself got a Valentine in the mail addressed to Gramma & Grandpa, yes can you believe it, I know I can hardly fathom the fact that we are officially grandparents! So this darling card from our baby Grandson Wyatt (4 months) arrives in the mail with a picture of his 1st trip to the beach. I just had to share! And then a picture of different things around the house that make you think "Valentines Day" oh I've included a wonderful B&W picture of my Mom & Dad on their Wedding Day. I hope you all have a wonderful Day filled with Love.

Hugs & Kisses,
Diane

4 comments:

mary said...

HI Diane
Happy Valentines Day!!
That is such a cute picture of your grandson, did he like that sand?
Dont eat too much chocolate today!
Mary

My Name is Carrie... said...

Thanks for the Valentine...of course I especially love the picture of "Mom & Dad". Love you lots!

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Happy Valentine's Day Diane! Your grandson is so CUTE!!! You must be so excited! Love the picture of your parents too! Beautiful!

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Amy

Lori said...

Diane, Went through your whole site and your work is beyond words!! I love everything so much!! I had to purchase the baby girl wall pocket a few minutes ago! I love it!! I simply must add you to my favorite places to visit list!!! later, Lori