Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Cottage French Chic Easter Eggs
Perfect to tuck something sweet Inside
Vintage Millinery,lace,buttons and jewelry
I am having a lot of fun in my Studio Embellishing my French Inspired Eggs, using lot's of my vintage lace, buttons, beautiful millinery flowers and vintage jewelry. And like everything I create each one will be unique and OOAK. I will be listing these in my Etsy Shop today for $19. And I will be finishing up more of my Posy Spring Pockets. I spent most of Monday in the Studio deep into my embellishments! I hope you like them, because I sure am having great fun! Now I am off to the Post to get my sold orders off to the new owners. Have a great day.

Hugs,
Diane

6 comments:

Lori said...

these are sweet Diane!!! i bought some of these eggs too, but haven't done anything with them yet...i am just going to decorate a few for me:)

Pink Icing on the Cake said...

These are so pretty, I am heading to Etsy right now.

LeAnn :)

Scrappy Jessi said...

darling!
oxoxox,
jessi

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Oh Diane! I love these!

Amy

Breezy said...

Love it mom..very cute!!!
oxoxo

Sarah said...

Pretty Easter Eggs!
Sarah http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/