Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Original Art & Valentine Bliss





I just received a new package of Vintage Greeting Cards in the mail so I am in the Studio working on my handcrafted creations. I love the old Birthday Cards for children so I am completing some of those Posy Pockets. I don't want to ignore you blog friends so I thought I would give you a glimpse of my Valentine Cards on my coffeee table and you might have noticed my list "Things I Cherish" Jadeite is on that list so a peek at my collection. I started collecting jadeite long before Martha. My first piece I found at a Salvation Army, if you can believe that. And that began my obsession. I still need alot of various pieces but the price of it has gone through the roof. I hope you enjoyed my sharing have a great one!

Hugs & Kisses,
Diane

8 comments:

Lori said...

what a cute first birthday posy pocket, love the pink ric rac!!! your jadite collection looks very pretty!!!

Scrappy Jessi said...

what great cards!!! love your curio cabinet too!!!
jessi

Flea Market Queen said...

Love the childrens valentines & cards too, they are all so charming!
I too have collected jadite for years...got my first pieces at thrifts & yard sales for only pennies!
I adore jadite...
Priscilla

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Hi Diane,

You have the loveliest jadite collection, and I don't think Martha can hold a candle to it!

By the way, I've entered your name in my Pampered Package Giveaway on my blog.

oxox
Jennifer

mary said...

Such a cute posey pocket. I saw the Easter one on your Flickr page and went to your shop to purchase and it was GONE...so quick...good for you, but bad for me...haha!!
Mary

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Hi Diane! I LOVE your jadeite collection!! Gorgeous. I love it too but dont have any.

Your posey pockets are peyone cute! I love the old Valentine's and cards too. I have some put away that I should do something with. Beautiful!

Hugs,
Amy

Dolly said...

Hi Diane, your valentine creations are soooooo cute!

I love and collect jadite too!
My kitchen is decorated around my jadite and cherry collection!

Thank you for visiting my blog and introducing yourself!
Its so nice to meet you!

Hugz, Dolly

Stephanie said...

That card is darling. I found you through Sweet Eye Candy Creations. I collect FireKing too, only the turquoise. Prices are insane.