Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday Thrift Store Shopping!


The Secret Garden a Darling Eatery

Clever Painted Carpet!

Peek Inside The Dressing Room
Darling Main Street Thrift Shop

Glimpse Inside The Thrift Shop

Quaint Downtown Shopping

Hi all my blog friends out there in Blogland this Saturday I spent Out and about shopping. Started out at my Local Estate and Garage Sales, and then I made a trip to Downtown Moorpark. They have a darling Main Street with two very fun Thrift Shops, I was anxious to see what kind of Easter Goodies they had. And I also like to hunt for my Vintage craft supplies.I did find a lot of sweet things that I will be altering and then put in my Etsy Shop. I wanted to share with you gals the wonderful dressing room that is in one of the shops. The cute rug is painted on the concrete floor, the first time I saw it I was so at awe, so I really wanted to share it with you. It was a little difficult because it is small but I think you get the idea. Next after the sweep thru Downtown I stopped in a few discount Shops, and of course I came out of there with some more goods! I will post more pictures of my stuff.I love to share with other people like myself. I hope your are all enjoying your weekend And stop back in on Monday.
Hugs, 
Diane

3 comments:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

A good thrift store is alwasy fun! Love the french east egg below.

Pink Icing on the Cake said...

My favorite way to spend a Saturday, it just doesn't get any better. Looks like you had a nice day.

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

a*LiTtLe*MuCH said...

oh, how i'd love to get into those little thrift stores! my thrift purchases haven't been too exciting lately, unfortunately. garage sales are just around the corner though!
i can't wait for saturday yard saling!
: )
karri