Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SPRING COLORED CREPE PAPER & MORE



LOVE working with the fresh Spring Colors

Getting out all my spring supplies!

Studio Drawer with Small Millinery Flowers

One of my drawers with  the Yummiest pastels 

Beautiful Spring Trims

Crepe Paper Cutting

Lot's of sorting and then cutting sheets of Crepe Paper to work on more Spring Posy Pockets. I love the way this crepe paper feels a nice paper to make my crepe ruffles. I figured the best way was to cut some strips with the good old paper cutter (picked paper cutter up for $5 at Estate Sale) Once the paper is cut then I can get busy making my custom paper skirts / ruffles. I was so thrilled when I found  a seller selling this paper on E-bay I think I bought all the PINK they had! I just love having time in the Studio and  making my ideas a reality. I try to keep adding something fresh to my Etsy Shop. I am working on my French Eggs check out my PINK one in my Shop, I have a lot of fun with those. I need to get my little custom Kids Easter Basket Kits up in the Shop so I better get going and get to work. Have a wonderful evening ladies.
Hugs,
Diane 

7 comments:

Lori said...

Diane, your post looks so sweet and spring~like:) i love the colors you are using!!! you have yummy supplies!

flyingstars said...

beautiful!

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Oh Diane! Everything looks so yummy :) I LOVE all of these colors!! And those trims are beautiful!

Hugs,
Amy

Secondhandrose said...

Oh, I missed the other eggs, they are so pretty! Great work. Karen

Kathleen Grace said...

Hi Diane, I am so glad you found my blog...because I followed it back here and I just love yours! Awesome art and I love your etsy shop too! So glad to meet you:>)

twinkleshabbystar said...

Diane, I love love love all your supplies. Im so drawn to your work,because I love all the same colors that you use, and the sweet whimsyness (if that's a word.LOL!) of your work. Keep up the amazing work! Im a big fan!!!! XO
P.S. Stop by my blog later for an award. :)

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage said...

Diane ~ what beautiful goodies to work with !!! I love all of those colors too ~ it makes me in such a spring mood ~
Have fun creating !!!
xoxo
Lori