Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Trip to The Beach


We decided to Take a Drive to the Beach

I always get a kick out of this Boat

And Alas I found a Pirate! (he he..)

And This is the View From the Restaurant

My Husband in Fish Heaven!

Check out these servings!


On Sunday afternoon the rain had stopped and we decided what a better time to get out for a beautiful Sunday drive. You know how pretty everything looks right after a rain. And our choice was the Ventura Harbor, there we have discovered the best fish spot in town. When the weather is excellent this place usually has a line out the door. It is really just a simple fish eatery but the cod is fresh and the clam chowder is to die for. And as you can see from my photos the portions are large, so it is always a box to go home for warm ups later!! I really needed to get out of the Studio, you know when your at home there is always something to do, at least for me that is the Virgo in me. I just never stop going and going, so the best remedy for that is just get out of the house. I just wanted to share a little glimpse of what we did on our Sunday afternoon. Hope your weekend was grand!

Hugs,
Diane

3 comments:

mary said...

OH MY that food looks so good. I would definitely have made a piglet of myself. I love seafood!!
Now you got me counting down the days until I go to FL this summer and eat at my favorite restaurant on the water..YUM!

Pink Icing on the Cake said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time and I am so jealous of your weather. Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

Lori said...

what a cute pirate you found Diane:)
your day at the beach looks wonderful and fresh fish? mmm mmm mmm!!! yummy