Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back In The Groove

Time to put up the Easter goodies and Get Inspired
Inspiration from some of my
special treasures Time to Create!


I have a Special Custom Order to Fill, a Posy Gift Bucket for
a clients 1 year old Niece, so this is one version.


And then while I am creating that special order I am also
getting new Posy Pockets ready for my Shop


I have many Special Birthday Pockets to Finish up


And then this is my 2nd Version for that Custom Order
I like them both
I'm not sure which she will like better. Which ever
one she does not purchase will end up in the Shop

Well here is a glimpse of my Planters, waiting to be
filled with some fresh flowers for Spring


And a Little Joan Walsh Doll Hiding in a Velvet
Heart Shaped Box in my Girly Girl Room




What a strange feeling it is with Easter coming so quickly and it just seemed to have been so darn fast for me this year. We just start enjoying all the pretty eggs and baskets and then it's behind us. So I guess I am trying to get motivated sorting thru my craft supplies and thinking about other special Days we all celebrate. Gathering supplies for Kits for the Shop. I really need to share some of the wonderful goods I have. It is always so fun to check out all the various creations all you ladies come up with. There sure is a lot of talented gals out there. And such beautiful collections it is a joy to stop and visit your studios and homes. Thanks for stopping in to see what I am up to.



Hugs,

Diane

9 comments:

Mermaid Queen said...

Hi Diane,
I found your blog through Lori's and noticed you're from Newbury Park. I grew up in Camarillo, and moved to Carlsbad last year. I love vintage finds too, and just thought I'd say hi. Take care, Martha

Lori said...

Diane, your creations look just as sweet as can be:) i love all the vintage images you use, they are darling...your lil' Nancy Ann doll is so cute, i just started a wee collection of those, mostly because they are readily available {i see them ALL the time when i am at antique stores}, so i imposed a few rules about which ones i will buy so it's not TOO easy, 'cause that's no fun...

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Hi Diane!
Everything is so cute!! I love the doll and the colors of the planters too! I know, I did not like Easter being so early! It is my favorite holidsy. BUT, I figure bunnies are for spring too :) To be honest, mine stay out all year, LOL!

Hugs,
Amy

Pink Icing on the Cake said...

I want to reach in and grab those pots, just my colors. I know Easter came and went so fast. I put all my eggs away already. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, I did answer you on my blog about the TV, you'll have to go over and read it. Have a great day sweetie!

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

Cottage Way of Life said...

I just love those little planters. I have quite a collection myself. I mostly collect the white and green ones.

-Sarah

twinkleshabbystar said...

Diane,
I sooo know what you mean about Easter! I wasnt ready for it to come and go so fast! LOL! As always I ADORE you uber cute sweet creations. You always find the BEST finds!!!! Look forward to seeing your new creations you dream up. :) XO

Flea Market Queen said...

Oh Diane...I love your planters! The colors are so very yummy...
And your Posy Pockets are to die for...so darn cute!
Priscilla

Kristin said...

Did you fill your pottery up with flowers yet? I want to see!! I love the colors...so spring-like.Kristin

Bristol said...

I love those dolls, that took me back oh my. I enjoyed reading your blog.
Bristol