Monday, March 3, 2008

EASTER BUNNY IS COMING TO TOWN ....

I am Busy Working on My Easy Easter basket Kits

A very Simple Beautiful & Fun Project

Includes all the supplies, you just need the glue!

A paper crepe ruffle and a wood Bunny Medallion

This gives you an Idea of the Finished Basket

And I have been Sparkled
A little Glimpse of my Easter Goodies

Some of These are Going Into My Shop!

Like I said I have been Sparkled, from Jenn at Sweet Eye Candy Creations she Sparkled me! OMG Thank You what an honor she is such a beautiful & very creative friend. And yes I too must pass this on to a couple of my sweet friends. Miss Mary of Snowflakes on eyelashes, she is just the sweetest person and she makes the most darling chenille bunnies. I always love visiting her Blog her stories are wonderful. And my good friend Jennifer the Cottage Queen of The Old Painted Cottage, her blog is oh so yummy, it is always a joy to see her Cottage of The Month. They both deserve this award! I hope you think my Easter Bucket Kits are nice and believe me they are easy to assemble and I am keeping the cost down so you can have the kids purchase it themselves! I will be getting them in the Shop in the next couple of days. You all have a wonderful Monday.

Hugs,
Diane

15 comments:

Lori said...

Diane, your basket kits are darling sweet!!! what a cute idea, and your crepe ruffles are perfection!!!

Kathleen Grace said...

Your baskets are adorable and the colors are so beautiful:>) Love the crepe paper ruffles and the papers and thigs you have put together!

twinkleshabbystar said...

EEEEK!!! Im in sugar overload heaven!!! WOW!!!!! Loooove the bunnies, baskets, and eggies. Have a *SPRARKLY* and Creative day!!! :)

Jerusalem said...

Thanks for coming by my little blog! You have great eye candy on yours!!

Maria said...

Diane love all the easter goodness. Love that yellow crepe paper.

hugs, maria

periwinkle vintage said...

Oh, they are so Easter-y!! I love how colorful and sweet they are. And thanks for you blog comment. Thrifters and yard-salers can be really ruthless, don't ya think? I say, get in there and fight for your stuff, girls!!
Cheryl

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Sweet Diane, thank you for sparkling me! I am truly honored. And these basket kits are amazing!

Sparkles right back atcha!

oxox
Jennifer

Pink Icing on the Cake said...

I love your new creations, Easter colors are definitely my favorite. Can't wait to see the rest.

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

Cottage Way of Life said...

Love the baskets! :)

-Sarah

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Diane, you've been tagged! See my latest post on my blog for details!

oxox
Jennifer

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Hi Diane! Oh these are just adorable!!! I LOVE LOVE the bunnies!!

Hugs,
Amy

Fabulous Finds Studio said...

Oh, I just love Easter...I guess it's the pretty pastel colors and all of the candy...especially chocolate! Your baskets are so pretty!

Best Wishes,
Julie

Flea Market Queen said...

Diane...I can't get enough of your creations! I love the vintage touch and all the wonderful colors you use!
Priscilla

Simply Unregiftable said...

Diane, these kits are soo sweet...everything you need all pu together! Love your designs...

Charmingdesigns said...

Beautiful Easter Baskets! Laurie