Friday, March 7, 2008

Lots of Fun Things To Share

Surprise Package
from Snowflakes-on-Eyelashes

Lots of Easter Goodness
We all Love PINK


Vintage Cards from Scrap Book



Isn't She Darling?




Pretty Package from Sugar Sugar
Yummy Yummy PINK


The Scrap Book Project


Lots of Fun Cards

Darling Miss Chickie


Great Xmas for another Time!

So much good things to share with you all. First the Surprise package from Miss Mary she has a wonderful Blog
and shop on Etsy Snowflakes-on-eyelashes, she read a comment someone made to me on flickr about creating a Raggedy Ann Posy Pocket and I told the gal I was on a hunt for the materials, and then this envelope arrives and the hunt is off, I have everything I need what a sweet friend I have made, thank you sweet friend Mary.You must visit her blog she just had a Wonderful Giveaway! And then I wanted to share this beautiful package from leesiebella of Sugar Sugar, and a yummy group of her spring Ribbons were inside. She has beautiful Spring ribbons for sale in her Shop. Oh and yes the scrap book project and yes a project, I won the book on e-bay and when it arrived the paper was falling apart so I had to remove each card and get rid of the old book. But I did score there is some wonderful cards for my projects. And I will us most of them. I hope you enjoyed all the eye candy most no all the Easter stuff is new finds I have not even got to my attic Easter Box. I think this weekend I will be putting some of this Easter Goodness in my Etsy Shop My Favorite Finds so do stop by. Have a wonderful creative weekend ladies.
Hugs,
Diane

9 comments:

Scrappy Jessi said...

so fun!
i love suprize packages!
can't wait to see your ragedy ann posey!!
so share!
oxoxox,
jessi

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Wow! So many wonderful things Diane! What a great surprise package. I just love Raggedy Anne and have two dolls in my home. That pink bunny is so pretty! Love that!

hugs,
Amy

Pink Icing on the Cake said...

Hi Diane,

You are one busy bee! Love all your Easter decor and I too love surprises!!

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

Tracie said...

Hi Diane,
I'm here from LeAnn's blog (she's a sweetheart!).

Wonderful items you have here. It takes me back looking at the Valentines...

I will go check out your Etsy shop.

Happy day!
~Tracie
My Petite Maison

Tracie said...

Forgot to add -
I absolutely love the picture of you on the pony. They used to come to the house. I had totally forgotten about that, thanks for bringing back another lovely memory :)

~Tracie

mary said...

Wow, you sure scored on that scrapbook....so many cute cards, I LOVE 'EM!!
I cant wait to see how the Raggedy Ann posey turns out.
Mary

Cottage Way of Life said...

Surprises are fun! Great stuff there!! :)

-Sarah

Lori said...

how sweet of Mary to send you the care package:) i love that!!! and you certainly did score!!! wow...so many great cards that all look like they are right up your ally, good for you:) can't wait to see what you create with all of that goodness!!!

periwinkle vintage said...

Oh, Diane, I DREAM of finding something like your old scrapbook filled with darling vintage cards like that! You lucky girl!
Cheryl