Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Saturday Garage & Thrift Finds




Beautiful Flowers of Spring!!



Ladies Thinking of all of you today this bouquet 
of Roses is for all my Blog Girl Friends

Now this little piece of California Pottery was a find for $1.00
isn't she just darling, and in very nice condition

And this great grouping of Pyrex was found in two different
locations, a yard sale and at the Thrift Store. I just thought
how unusual to find the same line of dishes in two total
opposite locations. All in the same week!


And this ribbed Jadeite glass footed bowl was a Garage
Sale find. It too is in wonderful condition

And a box of various linens,some pieces need a wash 
but I am going to sell the Lot,and list Garage Sale Find!

And this is a sweet little religious figurine
this was a Thrift Store Find. It will be in my shop

Well I had a lot of fun this weekend and each week the Garage Sale Ads get longer. So it is always a challenge for be to figure out which one will be the best! You know they all start just around the same time in the morning so it then just becomes the luck of the draw! I am working on putting together some little groups of different supplies so I sure do hope to get those in my Etsy shop Myfavoritefinds this week. I promise to post the different projects for the Baby Shower this week. You all have a Wonderful Beginning of your Week. 

Hugs, Diane
                 

15 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Boy, I can almost smell those sweet roses. I love the little girl! Lots of great finds...good for you!

Lori said...

you found lots of goodies Diane, i love that little girl and the jadeite bowl:)

Pink Icing on the Cake said...

Hi Diane,
I know what you mean, the list gets longer and so you play a guessing game as to which one you want to get to first. Not a bad problem to have though.

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

Mama Brook said...

Love the pyrex and jadite. That happens to me alot. Or I'll complain about never finiding anything pink - and all I'll find for the next week is pink:)

Barbara at Oodles and Oodles said...

That little girl is so sweet! And the jadeite ... sigh. Great stuff! Isn't it great to see that list of ads grow every week?

Simply Unregiftable said...

It's not quite "garage sale season" here yet...still a bit too cold and rainy...but it's just around the corner. Hope I find some great things too!

Couture de Papier said...

Love your blog!! beautiful blog too!
I love chippy goodies too from trash,I found wood from a 75 yr old cottage being ripped down..My 'pink bike' sign I made for a Cape Cod Shop, 'Ruffles N Roses' is in Junes RH magazine..my sign did not get in for shoot because it was earlier..I will post your blog so inspiring!
Denise New England

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Hello beauty! I got such a kick out of seeing the green Pyrex. I swear my grandma had that same set. I have the fondest memories of making chocolate pudding in her green Pyrex bowls. Thanks for sparking some fond memories.

oxox
Jennifer

Jacki said...

Love your finds. I had a set of green mixing bowls like that when I first got married!

Sophee-a Laroo Bijoux and Sheri too said...

I am in desperate need of some advice.....stop by my blog for details :0)

Cottage Way of Life said...

The roses are beautiful! As always great finds! :)

-Sarah

Adla said...

what great finds. the pottery is a real snatch for a dollar:)

cheers, Adla

twinkleshabbystar said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! You ALWAYS find the BEST stuff! Im happily envious! hee! hee! XO

Simply Unregiftable said...

Love the beautiful flowers...

Mike said...

Great scores at the garage sales! I really like the Pyrex. It's a favorite of mine when I'm out thrift shopping. You NEVER know what you'll find.