Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wonderful Garage & Tag Sale Finds


Girls you've just gotta love this wonderful
grouping of Vintage Finds. I have been so busy
with Family obligations and work that I am so
very behind in sharing my latest finds. So here
is a start and promise more catching up to come!
Cute little girls soap box with darling girly girl 
graphics an of course PINK colors
The doll clothes pattern, and mini shears
also found with a tin of buttons I will share
next time. And I am always a softy for Baby Planters!

Darling Vintage handmade Ornaments
Sure looks like a lot of work!
Evening Out Girls! These are all in perfect 
clean Condition. 
This Fan just caught my eye and I could not
let it slip away. So with my group of goods 
it was added. Wonderful Condition!

And to top the "Day of Hunt" off I found
these treasures. Yes all at the same sale 
and for a very modest asking price. I can't
wait to curl up with my cup of coffee and
check these out!

I have to tell you I had a lot of fun out treasure hunting this Saturday. And now my dining room table is covered in Treasures (JuNk) so I really have to get things a bit more in order around here. It is amazing just how fast your place can get out of control (: And I too need to start organizing for a Garage Sale. I am sure you have heard my good pal and the one that inspired me to start a blog Jennifer from The Old Painted Cottage is moving into a new Cottage. So she will no longer live up the street from me ): But...... GOOD NEWS she is just minutes away from me and still in the same neighborhood. Yippie. I have to start working on her Housewarming Basket, I will share along the way. Now all you girls have a Wonderful beginning of your week and again Thanks So much for visiting, I love company!

20 comments:

littlethings1 said...

What adorable finds , the little scissor is precious !
And Amelie is beautiful , what an angel !!! Little girls are a sweet blessing !

mary said...

Holy Moly, you had a great day hunting treasures!! Love the ornaments. Have fun reading those books, looks like they will have some great inspiration in them.

Couture de Papier said...

Thank you for inspiring comment! I did not know Cal had cottage's?
I know what you mean 'out of control' I just cannot stay out of the trash!!
xxoo Denise

Lori said...

Diane, you sure found some wonderful goodies!!! those bags are gorgeous...love them!!! your blog looks really cute with the new business you added on to the sides!!!

Starburst*Vintage/Minnesota Extra said...

Great finds! Wish I had the same luck!

Sugar Bear said...

Ooo! What fabulous finds! Lovin the goodies in the first photo the most!
Karla

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Diane,
Happy to see your new post :) Love your finds and enjoy seeing them. Come visit.Always love hearing from you. Take care.
Warmly, Deb

Simply Unregiftable said...

I ma so jealous of the books you found...I was too busy having a garage sale to go out hunting...but this weekend I hope to make some womderful finds! Love you...

vivian said...

hi Diane! YOu always find the best stuff! those look like nice books!
I live near lake ontario! it is a pretty big lake.. like 750ish miles around, 190 long, 54 wide.. and about 283 feet deep.. (or something like those amounts!)
have agreat night!
hugs
vivian

vintagebella ~ andrea said...

awesome! I love treasure hunting! come by and enter my giveaway!

Thrifty Miss Priss said...

oh what a score! I just went to my first yard sale in years this morning and found some great stuff! I usually stick to the thrift stores...but not anymore!

jen said...

Such great finds, the purses are FAB!

Secondhandrose said...

you always find the cutest things...I really like the little planter. Kiss the baby for me.
karen

Fabulous Finds Studio said...

Lots of fabulous finds here! I never can pass up home decorating books and the evening bags are to die for!!

Have a fabulous day!
Julie

twinkleshabbystar said...

Oh Miss Diane! You ALWAYS find the BEST vintage finds! The little girls soap is my FAV!! If ya ever want to sell drop me line. ;)
Have a fabulous and creative week sweet friend! XOXO

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Those look like good "curl up on the sofa with a cuppa coffee" kind of books. Wonderful. And boo-hoo that we're not on the same street anymore, but fortunately I'm only a couple short miles away. I must have you over for tea..that is once we have a kitchen & running water!

oxox
Jennifer

Karol said...

Great stuff, great funnnnnn!!!!!! and they really ARE treasures, NOT junk!! haha

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

The little box is precious. Great finds!

GABRIELA DELWORTH said...

Hello Diane,

I ended up visiting you all the way from Flickr...I am so glad. You have such a cozy blog!

~ Gabriela ~

AnnaVallance said...

Love Saturday Saling! I also have the book, 'Decorating...' by Christina Strutt and I refer to it all the time.
Love your blog.