Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Halloween Goodie Packs & Destash


Ok I have to start sharing some of my Studio Stash
So Gals I will be selling some of My Finds in Groupings
They will be In My Supply Shop. So do keep checking
back often, because I have to clean house!

I have three Halloween Goodie Bags with some
yummy supplies. Generous amounts to create
something unique! And then my Ribbon Stash
is overflowing so I am starting off with this  large
assortment of Vintage Floral Ribbons. Any of
you gals looking for this be sure to snag it from 
my Shop. I am going to be doing some remodeling 
on my Office/ Studio and so I need to spread the
Love and share. I have to get more storage Space!

Thanks for stopping by today and please let me know if there is something special you are on the Hunt for
Who knows I just might have what you are looking for. And If you are interested in A CUSTOM Posy 
Gift Pocket Please let me know I just love Custom Orders!
                                         
                                                           Hugs,

2 comments:

Delilah said...

Looking good..! I'm so excited that Halloween is right around the corner.

vintagebella ~ andrea said...

I am also trying to destash! How is it we seam to collect so much and before we know it,theres no room to put anymore !!! Back to cleaning for me!!