Monday, September 8, 2008

Paper Glitter & Glue

Lot's of Fun Cutting and pasting:
adding a dash of glitter crepe and ribbons
and coming up with a One-of-a kind Creation!!
This Bucket was a bit different for me I used
some supplies that were gifted to me and
so I added some of my  little old vintage goodies
from my Studio Supplies to Warm the piece up!
 I 'm Happy with the results


I really prefer working with my Vintage
supplies, the time worn look just gives
my projects that warm comfort feeling!
Now the only catch is you end up having a 
Studio packed with little bits and pieces of
Vintage do-dads.
I will have to share my dilemma on getting
organized, next chapter ladies (:

I just fell in Love with this Wedding Cake Image
and just had a blast embellishing this one along the
Creative process. I really like the way the scrunched tulle
looks behind the Image, but not so nice burning your
finger with the Glue Gun Ouch!! 
(Tip per Martha keep a glass of ice water near you whilst working with very HOT glue gun)

I treasure looking for new Vintage Images to Inspire My
creative process.... These two Petticoat Girls are
just lovable. And the PiNk birdie candle Holder
just adds that Party Element!

And I have been collecting a slew of Vintage Christmas
Images, Gift Tags and Those Great Old Vintage Christmas
Stickers, so keep an eye out for some FuN Christmas Posy
Pockets. They will be Over the Top In Cuteness...

Ok Now this little cutie pie couple are going to 
House (Cottage) Warming Gift Basket
If you follow her blog she is busy making Cottage #8
Her New Home!

And Ladies if you are in Need of a Baby Boy Shower
Keepsake, just pop on over to the Shop, I really
had fun making this Baby Posy. In the Spirt of Baby Blue

I have been real busy with work the past couple of weeks so I must apologize for not getting by your Blog to say Hi! I do check updates on Flickr and see what is new on Etsy, but with all this Election stuff gong on around us and just on the shirt tails of our Summer Olympics, I was glued to the T.V. much more then usual. So Now that things are a little more stable I  will do my best to stay in touch. My Prayers go out to our fellow blogger "Nie Nie" and her husband Mr. Nielson, being treated for serious injuries from a private plane crash last month, keep them in your thoughts. Thanks for Stopping by I love the company.


18 comments:

Amitchell said...

Love your projects. Never worked with vintage materials before but your are right they do give it a totally different feeling.

Alyssa
www.GlueWithUHU.com

Scrappy Jessi said...

hey sweetie,
faboulus treats today!!
hope all is well
oxoxox,
jessi

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Oh Dianne, WONDERFUL!!!! EVERYTHING is beautiful and so my style!!! Love the vintage pictures. Now I'm starting to get the "fall spirit". THe bucket is great!

Cindy (JunqueArt) said...

Love all your wonderful goodies!!! Just wonderful!!! You have been a busy girl!

barbara said...

Your pockets are adorable! What a great way to use your vintage treasures.

delilah said...

They are all beautiful! You are very talented!

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Oh Diane! I love it all! You are awesome! The wedding cake is beautiful and I love the one with the bingo card on it! Jennifer is going to love her gift, you are so sweet!

Thank you so much for your sweet, encouraging comment on my blog! You made my night :)

Hugs,
Amy

Charmingdesigns said...

Oh my goodness!! I LOVE your blog!!! Thanks for coming by! I had such a mess to clean up, I didn't even think about getting a photo...and yes, he still has glue in his whiskers! lol. Laurie

Breezy Weekes said...

finally you updated your blog!! Cute stuff mom, you're so creative..keep it up..we love you! ox

Lori said...

Diane, You've out done yourself this time, what beauties!! The wedding ones are brilliant! Love ya,Lori

Marietts said...

A lovely bunch of projects... So sweet... I just posted a give-a-way earlier today. Maybe you would like to stop by.

Amanda said...

Beautiful work, love your vintage wall hanging!

Pieceful Bits said...

Diane,
your pockets are absolutely adorable, as always (~~)

Cottage Flair said...

Your vintage creations are just beautiful and so fun. wonderful combination of items and colors. I found you on the old painted cottage blog. glad I checked you out.
Jennifer
www.cottageflair.com

twinkleshabbystar said...

Diane,
I just ADORE and love your work! They always make me smile!! XOXO,Jenn

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Those pieces are so pretty. I just love how you have used the old cards.

Priscila said...

all of those are great!
im having a giveaway you might want to see

Chelsea Ling said...

everything looks great!! Those would look so pretty hanging in a crafts studio :)