Wednesday, October 29, 2008

GLITTER PINK and BOTTLE BRUSH



A GIRL CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH PINK

I have been a busy little Christmas Elf Getting New 
Things Ready for My Shop

I will be Offering The Bottle Brush Trees in Various Colors
A Few with Vintage Mercury Bulbs and Others for your Projects!

I love these Sweet little Peeps, will have some in PINK
And 12" Bottle Brush Wreaths in Red & White!

I just wanted to share with you gals the different projects I have been Working on. I was think since I cannot attend the World Famous Silver Bella 2008 I will have a Virtual Booth in My Etsy Shop Same Time any other Gals want to join in the fun? Let me know we can advertise each others Shop. Sounds like fun, if only I can wait until November 11th. Will see (: Thank You for popping by I sure enjoy company.

                                                                               Hugs & Kisses

7 comments:

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

OH DIANE!!! I love all of it!! I want some pink bottle brush trees so badly and I can never have enough birds :) Gorgeous goodies!!
Hugs,
Amy

Lori said...

i love how you foofed up those trees Diane, they really look so cute!!!

Lori said...

Diane, Can't wait to pull my trees out! Gues I'l have to wait a few more weeks at least! Great finds too! Lori

Simply Unregiftable said...

Love them all....you are sooo creative!

Sharon said...

I love the bottle brush items! I have some vintage pieces that I am thrilled with. I love the pink ones!

Hugs, Sharon

Kimla Kay said...

Love the pink bottle brushes and little birds! So glad you will be selling Christmasy type things during Silver Bella weekend as I too will be staying home. What did your sweet little Amelie dress up as for Halloween? hugs, kimla

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Love the pink bottle brush trees, they are so pretty!! I checked out your ebay shop and I love the anchor hocking cake plate. I too found one this weekend to add to my collection.