Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN SPOOKS & TREATS


  Wanted To wish All My Friends a Very Safe and Happy Halloween

I made 24 Cupcakes and now I am frosting them but I had loads of leftover
Paper Cupcake sleeves, so I thought how about just stringing them and making
a Wonderful Garland. Just find a nice heavy thread and a needle and string them
one by one but reverse them as you go so they don't stick inside one another. There you
have it a repurpose project!!


I am having a few friends and family tonight. We have a big pot of Chili on the Stove
and all the toppings. The Chili is a Tradition for us.



Hubby and I have a Big Bowl of Treats for all the Little Sweets that stop by in Costume.
We have lot's of fun giving them a scare! You take care and enjoy, stop by our place if you are in Town.

8 comments:

Cindy (JunqueArt) said...

Diane have a wonderful evening! Love your decorations and that cupcake liner garland is too cute!

Flea Market Queen said...

Diane...
Look so wonderful!
Love your decorations...
Come on over to my blog...you've been tagged!
Priscilla

Sharon said...

I love all your decorations! Very cute!

:0) Sharon

Lori said...

Diane! Oh my gosh! A cupcake liner garland! I think you may have started a fad!! I'll let you know when I make mine this weekend!! Stay tuned!! Lori

vivian said...

hi Diane, what a good idea with the cupcake liners! love your decorations! hope you halloween was fun.. I'm sure it was with those 3 adorable grandbabies!

Secondhandrose said...

Oh, looks like I missed the party. Hope it was great! Come for a visit.
karen

snowflakesoneyelashes said...

Looks like you had a nice halloween get-together. Boo Hoo, I dont get anyy trick or treaters.

Andrea said...

I love the idea of making a cupcake sleeve garland...very cute!