Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What A Wonderful Time

Some of Sundays Flea Market Girls, ready to search for
our favorite treasures. I was meeting all of the girls for
the first time! What a treat (:

Darling Scrappy Jessi the one responsible for
getting this Flea Market Group together, brought
each one of us Gals a Special Goodie Pack, filled with
yummy embellishments! Thanks again Doll!

Take a look at all the Goodness this one is mine
but I can assure you all the girls Sweets were 
just Perfect. JESSI you outdid yourself.

We all had a great time treasure hunting!

Cheryl was Shopping for Silver Bella
I really think she should have nabbed that Fox!

A Beautiful Booth filled with Yummy Furniture!

This Vendor had fountains made from all sorts of Things

A portion of Mary's Booth AKA Sweet Peas and snapshots

Can you believe all this Bakelite?

Every color Bracelet, buckle or brooch you 
ever wanted. Way too pricey for my taste!

Cupcake DD and her friend found some treasures


It was so nice to meet Jamie AKA Simply Me Art, she designs such
beautiful Custom Jewelry, and she is just darling
in person.

Mary created some very  Special Treats for the Gals that attended
Artistic Affaire 2. 

Now this Gal Mary AKA Sweet Peas and Snapshots
Has a wonderful flair for Decorating, I just loved her Booth
I fell In Love with her PINK pumpkin,
Yes I said PINK



Mary had a Very Special Surprise or should I say
Surprises for Miss Scrappy Jessi Look And See!!

Now the Large Custom Print of Barbie was
a Hit, it is beautiful in person. And perfect for Jessi

Scrappy Jessi was so Thrilled!




Miss Jessi Sharing her Loot!

Lunch at The Spitfire Grill, Great food and good conversation
Was the perfect way to end our Day!
We even got a close-up of the Goodyear Blimp!
"You don't see that in Nebraska"

I sure hope you enjoyed all the photos I hope I did not bore you. And to think I only picked some favorites. I sure know I had a wonderful time and it's sure fun to put a face to that blogging friend. I really think this will be just the beginning of many more encounters with the Special friends that share the same passions I do. A great connection. You know a lot of people try to get it when jump up and down with excitement finding a vintage hat covered in PINK tattered roses. But these girls that came together this weekend share the same thrills. It gives me Hope! Thanks for stopping by, 

Hugs & Kisses,

19 comments:

Simply Unregiftable said...

It was so much fun looking at all of the wonderful photos....I "almost" felt as though I was there! Wish I had been. What fun!

Scrappy Jessi said...

Hey sweets.
what a fab day!!
im so glad you came. it was such a treat to meet you in person. you are such a doll.
i had the best weekend!!
im coming in January too, we will plan some sort of fun day!!
oxoxox,
jessi

Anonymous said...

Diane,
It was so great to meet you on Sunday and we did have a blast!! Thanks for posting all of the pictures (even if it did include the pic of me with my fox) lol....I hope you don't mind if I take a few to post on my blog, since my camera didn't seem to leave my purse that entire day. I hope I get to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Beth Quinn said...

oh i just loved spending the day at the flea market with a bunch of girlfriends !!! it was so nice meeting you !! love your blog !!
xo,
beth

Priscila said...

looks so stinkin fun! Im sure you got plenty of wonderful goodies! What jessi gave you was so nice and sweet! I really enjoy your blog...thanks for sharing your fun outing with us

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Looks like a fun group!

I saw those pink pumpkins on her blog and desperately want one, aren't they gorgeous???

Breezy Weekes said...

awww mom ,looks like fun!! Ohhh you got to meet Scrappy Jessi, I'm so jealous! Love all the pics of the beautiful treasures! :)
oxox

VERBENA.... NESTED TREASURES said...

Love your blog & pictures...I will stop by again xoxoxo Laura

CupcakeDD said...

Diane,
It was WONDERFUL meeting you! What a fun gal you are!!
Hope to run into you again!!
Grins & giggles!
Julie

Lori said...

Diane,
Wow to have so many girls to have fun with!! Looks like a blast! Lori

Chelsea Ling said...

Ahhh!! Diane, I am so jealous!! There is never anything like that where I live... it looks like you had a blast! I will just live vicariously through your photos for now :)

Ahhh ... I want those tins, and the furniture, and and and ..

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage said...

Diane ~that looks like so much fun and you found some wonderful treasures !!
Thank you for sharing with us !
xoxo,
Lori

Pieceful Bits said...

Wow...what a fabulous day for you guys!

You have been tagged, check my blog for details (~~) Julie

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Sounds like a great day. Love the Barbie closeup!

Fleur de Bee said...

Thanks for finding me on flickr (thatballerinagurl). Love the blog. I am dying over all the Barbie stuff and though of Jessi right away before I read about it..LOL we sure get to know each other well on the blogs don't we! FAB blog. I will link you and catch up on my reading!!

xo Molly

Stink Bone Jones said...

My goodness that looks like so much fun! Do you all happen to live in the same area? I love flea markets but it would be more fun with girls instead of husbands.

Thanks for sharing!

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Diane, I really enjoyed reading about your fun flea market trip and seeing all the great items you all found. I'm makes me smile, seeing you enjoying the fabulous world of blogging.

oxox
Jennifer

Jennifer Conway said...

What a fabulous day!! I absolutely loved looking at all the photo's.....wish I could tag along!
~Jennifer~

Couture de Papier said...

Wow! Looks like fun! I wish I had some flea friends here!