Wednesday, November 5, 2008

DECORATING BOTTLE BRUSH TREES

Pretty  Little Bottle Brush Trees

I am Stocking My Shop with Some Decorated Trees This Week. 
I just love using colored
Vintage Mercury adds such Cottage Style Charm

I have some Darling Vintage Inspired Bottle Brush Wreaths in 
Antique White and Christmas Holiday Red!
And My Decorated Trees!

I hope you will pop on by my Shop I will be adding more Sweets everyday. Let me know if there is something special that you want. I love custom orders.        
                                      Hugs & Kisses,

10 comments:

Lori said...

Diane, those trees are just gorgeous!!! your have foofed them to perfection and the colors are so yummy:) mmm mmm mmm GOOD!!!

Cindy (JunqueArt) said...

Diane I love your little trees!!!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Diane, oh so pretty! I love the white and silver wreath.

Joy @TheVintage Rabbit said...

Love...Love...Love...all the cute trees!!!



Smiles, Joy~

Couture de Papier said...

So pretty and whimsy like you!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Such cute bottle brush trees!!!!!!

xo
Becky

The Urban Chic said...

Diane, I just love your little trees. I only have green ones, but I think I am going to purchase a few pink ones. Great job. Will check out your shop. Hugs, Pat

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

You have the prettiest bottle brush trees I've ever seen! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you can stop by my space at Very Vintage in Agoura Hills sometime!

Pinkie Denise said...

Oh these trees turned out so darn cute! Brush trees are one of my favorite Christmas collectables...so special and pink Pinkie

emily said...

Your trees are wonderful! I loved how you decorated them!
~emily