Monday, November 10, 2008

TIME LOVED TREASURES


Well Ladies Friday Sales and Saturday Sales and heres the loot!

Beautiful Treasures, and loads of Christmas Past

A Whole Group of Vintage Felt Stockings, new Old Stock

I was very Excited to find such Wonderful Vintage Sweets, I will be
very busy Stocking My Shops.

These Candles  caught my eye and for a mere 25 cents I grabbed the Box!
The Glass Bulbs were$1 a Box. Not Bad and the place was loaded with
 Local Antique Die Hard Dealers! You know the kind that arrive at 3:00 A.M.
for a 8:30 A.M. Sale. You know the kind I'm talking about.


Well this Treasure was in a very Shabby Looking Box so it sat, no sneaky dealers even looked
into the box... So I took a peek and WOW WOW a Treasure, see for yourself I think
you will agree and a mere yes 25 cents.
Oh yes you it came Home with me!


I have been working on My little "Pink Sugar Shack" Here is a little Peek. 

Ok so I am sure you are all thinking wow how lucky Diane is, to find all those treasures. And yes I do feel very Lucky but... Yes BIG BUT my I mac Died, yes died as in History no fix not under warranty... Power Supply Fried. We are BIG Apple Computer People here and word to wise NEVER and yes NEVER purchase a First generation Computer. At least wait for the second revision because by then most of the kinks have been discovered and fixed, changed whatever!! Well that's what I have learned from this whole experience. So here I am typing away on my NEW IMAC with all the latest bells and whistles. Built in camera with the program photo booth, that is how I took the picture of me with the Christmas Stockings very cool (:. Only thing is paying for the "New" Computer I will have to get busy. Back to the Glue Gun. Thanks for listening...
                                                                   Hugs & Kisses,

18 comments:

Elyse said...

i love your little pink sugar shack. very sweet. nice photo, too. --your fellow imac-user, elyse

CraftyMama said...

LUCKY!!! What a gorgeous tree!

Kristen said...

WOW! You hit the Jack-Pot!! Oh that makes me antsy to get out there search for treasures like that.
Great finds :)

Lori said...

Diane, that tree with the reindeer frolicking underneath is the cutest thing!!! lucky you, it is indeed a treasure...your little house is looking very sweet:)

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

oh wow!!! awesome finds!! sooo jealous!! lol. :-) Such a cute post!!! I hope you have a great night!!
big hugs!!
xoxo Britt :-)

Fabulous Finds Studio said...

Well, everytime I visit you have some fabulous yard sale finds! I'm glad YOU are making the time to visit these sales, I used to go all the time and now I just can't find the time at all..ugh! I love everything you bought and those Christmas items are making me excited that Christmas is just around the corner!

Have a fabulous day!
Julie

Priscila said...

oh not fair!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT 25cents! !!!! oh my gosh!!!! great deal!

Sonya said...

I am drooling. DROOLING! I can't stop staring at the treasures!

Pinkie Denise said...

Wow, you found some lovely Christmas stuff, I am drooling! Pinkie

Cottage Rose said...

That pink shack is just divine.
All your treasures are gorgeous, you did well, great finds!
I just stumbled across your blog, it is a lovely blog!
Rose

Joy @The Vintage Rabbit said...

You scored BIG Time girlie!!!!



ox,
Joy~

emily said...

What finds! I'm on love with the PINK Christmas bulbs! Lovely. Great stuff!
~emily

Secondhandrose said...

Score!!! That tree is fabulous and for only 25 cents! That is one of the best buys I have heard of in a long time. Congrats.
karen

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Diane!! I LOVE that tree!! WOW, what an awesome find! And the ornaments are so pretty :) I want a pink house like that so bad! Will you be selling any??

Hugs,
Amy

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!
YOU HAVE BEEN SO VERY LUCKY TO FIND SO MANY WONDERFUL TREASURES!
I LOVE THEM ALL!
KISSES
DEBBIE MOSS

(ENGLAND)

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Wow!!! GReat stuff. Sorry about your IMAC. Just sit and stare at all your baubbles and glittery pretties and you'll feel better!

Pieceful Bits said...

Yes what great finds! My favorite is the pink,white,blue yarn! I remember always wanting that size yarn for my pig tails when I was young. Sorry to hear about your computer. I hope your new one will serve you well.
(~~)
Julie

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Everything looks soooo festive! You've been busy! Hope you make it to the Saturday Sale at Very Vintage. I may even see you there, but if not, a note would tickle me pink!