Monday, December 15, 2008

Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Oh My, I am so far behind with my Christmas Fluff!
But the Christmas Crates are down from the Attic and
I am starting to spread the Christmas Frosting About the House

Right now these are on a Silver tray on the coffee Table

Now I know I have been very busy this year coloring and decorating
Bottle brush Trees but this little box holds my Vintage Trees Yummy....

I collected a beautiful assortment of Vintage Tree Toppers, I am sorting them by color
This year, so when my Pink and Aqua Table top is done I will share more photos.

My Mini Whimsical Vintage Pixie Tree!


This is my Hutch that I am grouping all my Ornaments in Red Green and Gold!
It's raining here today so hard to get good pictures, and I hate using the flash!

Well I hope you enjoyed a glimpse of my Christmas decorations, and I promise to share more photos when I 
get further along in my decorating. I have a secret to confess..... I don't even have a Christmas Tree Yet.
We, are having a hard time finding a Fake tree that we like and might be in our budget. So this year we might stick with a table top real tree. At least the ornaments will be safe from the Grand Babies (: Thanks so much for stopping by today I love Blog guests.    OXOX



20 comments:

Miss Sandy said...

Diane,
I love all your vintage decor! The pixie tree reminds me of ones my grandmother had. She even had a string of pixie face tree lights. Thank you for sharing your holiday touches! Merry Christmas!

Lolly said...

Fantastic and pretty holiday home! Thanks for sharing!
~Lolly

Lisa B. said...

What a lot of great vintage Christmas things you have! I so love the vintage bottle brush trees!! Good to know someone is even further behind than me!lol:)

Fete et Fleur said...

I adore your vintage tree toppers!

Nancy

Lori said...

Diane, thanks for sharing your pretty little Christmas!!! i love all of your beautiful vintage goodies!!!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Oh Diane, your decorations are so adorable and sweet. I really like how you layered in the last photo. Great idea tipping over the flower pot!! Love your red tree with all of your pixies. Stop by sometime to see all of my smiling pixie faces.

Merry Christmas!!
Becky

Marilee said...

From one California Girl (I grew up in the Valley) to another, greetings! What fabulous decorations you have. They are so like what I inherited from my grandma. Have a wonderful and warm holiday....wish I was there.

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

Love all of this vintage goodness!! It looks pretty just sitting in the box! haha

xoxo Heather

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

Love all of this vintage goodness!! It looks pretty just sitting in the box! haha

xoxo Heather

chatelaine said...

Vintage decorations are the best. Love all your little trees and plans for your decorations.

Susie Vasquez said...

I love your vintage decorations...Happy Holidays
xoxo Susie

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

I love your bottle brush trees, they're perfect!! Thanks for having us!!
Merry Christmas & Hugs~Kelly

Valerie said...

Such beautiful Christmas vintage items! Love all of it.

Valerie

Sophie Rose Designs said...

So many beautiful vintage things!!!
I love your bottle brush trees!! So sweet!!!
Have a wonderful Christmas!! :)

xo
Dara

Holly said...

Your pixie tree is adorable!

~ Hearts ~

snowflakesoneyelashes said...

You have some gorgeous decorations and I just love that little elf tree!! They look like they may get into trouble though, so keep an eye on 'em.

Pieceful Bits said...

diane! what a fabulous start...luv those vintage tree toppers. cannot wait to see the whole shebang!
julie

Margie said...

I just love your vintage decorations! Very sweet! And your little pink bottle brush trees .... oh so adorable!

Have a lovely Christmas!
Margie :)

Kimla Kay said...

Oh Diane! With decorations like these, who needs a tree. It all looks so sweet and festive. I'm sure the grandbabies will approve. hugs to you, kimla

The Pink Door said...

Ohhhh I love all treasures mom!! That topper collection is to die for! Thanks for sharing one with me for my X-mas tree!! ox