Tuesday, December 30, 2008

BLOGGERS COUNTDOWN NEW YEAR 2009



The Count Down has Begun, we are all ready to Celebrate a New Year 2009 And to all my new friends that I have met this year, thru our wonderful Land of Blogging. I want to take this time to Wish you all The Most Wonderful Year!! May all your Dreams come true. It is such a comfort to pop in and visit you through your blogs and get peeks of your homes your family and your latest creative endeavours. Just when I feel alone I get on my computer and realize just how many more women think like me, like the same flea market treasures and vintage bling.

Thanks For all your support, and Happy New Year OXOX


13 comments:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Flea Market treasures, vintage bling...calls my name! Isn't it nice to know we are all in good company? Happy NEw Year!

Lori said...

Happy New Year Diane! i hope your 2009 is full of blessings and all things good!!!

Carrie said...

I feel the same way...I am anxious to build my blog and make new "blogging" friends this year too! Much love for 2009 Carrie

Vintage Flair said...

I feel the exact same way. I am looking forward to a creative 2009!
Lori

Pieceful Bits said...

Diane!

Happy New Year..I feel the same about flickr and blogging. You said it perfectly.
Hugs,
Julie

cherished*vintage said...

Happy New Year Diane! I share your same feelings about this great blog land. I always enjoy my visit here!
-Karoline

snowflakesoneyelashes said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Diane!! You have the cutest collection of cards.

twinkleshabbystar said...

Happy New Year Diane! Thank you for always making me smile with your *MOST* adorable loveable whimsical work and vintage treasures! Happy 2009!!! XO,Jenn

Lisa B. said...

Happy New Year Diane!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Happy New Year to you Diane!!
God Bless.
Warmly,
Deb

Priscila said...

I love those cards. I dont have any vintage new year cards but must get some now! hehe

creative breathing said...

Happy New Year to you! I am so happy to have found your work and your blog which is a must read! I am looking forward to the vintage adventures you will take us on in this new year! Elizabeth

Denise said...

Happy New Year to you, also! Thanks for all of the awesome stuff to read about and look at.