Monday, March 9, 2009

Ring In The Season "Spring"

I have been working on these little Spring Baskets
This one was made from scratch, my others are altered
Paper Nut-cups. 

This little figurine sat on a shelf all by herself
with a broken wing, so I offered the sales lady
$1 for her and she said you really want it?
I said yes, I am going to get her back to my Studio
and find her a new pair of Wings. So I chipped off
the remainder of her wings and dug around in
my supplies and came up with these. I added a little
lace collar and a bit of Vintage Bling.



I have been trying to get some of my
Baby Posy Pockets in My Shop. My sister
Carrie from Cottage Cozy did a darling post
and talked all about my Baby Pockets, but
I realized I really did not have any in the Shop
So I have these two Completed. And I need
to get a "It's a Boy" one done too.

I have actually been busy selling Homes this past month, 
what a surprise we will have two Escrows
closing this month! It has been very tough Escrows 
but we are managing to get through it! Yeah!!
I hope to get more Goodies in Both of my Shops, 
I still have those plates from my later post
to clean up and sell. Hope you are having 
a good Monday. Thanks for popping by!
OX,


11 comments:

Shari said...

Wow, it is so cheerful and happy over here at your blog - feels like Spring! You are so creative - love what you did with the wingless angel! Your baskets and tags are absolutely darling!!

Lori said...

Diane, i love your sweet nut cup...your little angel looks adorable with her new wings...what a sweet posy pocket!!!

twinkleshabbystar said...

I swear it just cant get any sweeter!!!!!! :) XOXO,Jenn

...love Maegan said...

these remind me of my childhood .


Congrats on selling homes!!!!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Diane,
Yay...you have some closings/Escrows!!! Hubby is working with a buyer and hopes to sell her a home soon!!
I want to come over and create with YOU. I so love your work. The Easter cups as too stinkin cute. Great idea with the angel:) Sometimes we all need new WINGS!!
Warmly,
Deb :)

I like your new photo also!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Once again...you have outdone your self. How do you find the time?

Love your sis :)

Stephenie said...

What an amazing job you did... I love everything. Your nutcup is just so cute... I also love your heart, how pretty!!!
Stephenie

Birds of a Feather said...

It's my daughter's friend's baby, Ava. She is a little sweet pea!

lovely spring goodness! thanks for sharing!

xo heidi

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

That sure is good news to hear, glad that houses are selling!

Scrappy Jessi said...

hey sweets,

all of these are darling!!!
you do such fab work!!!
oxoxox,
jessi

Holly said...

Hi, Diane! I hadn't been here in a while and I just wanted to say that now my mind and filled with sweetness and happy colors! ♥