Saturday, April 11, 2009

PINK SATURDAY EYE CANDY Feast Your Eyes


Little Glimpse of Pink around my Home

I love this PINK vase gift from a very Dear Friend

One of My Vintage Table cloths with a PINK theme!

This little PINK gem sits proudly in my Hutch amongst
all my 40's Green Jadeite Dishes, she's a favorite
Salvation Army Find.

A bucket of my hand dyed PINK Bottle brush Trees

A large spool of PINK Trim

And of course the last thing that is PINK my daughters Blog THE PINK DOOR
You have to go check out her darling Pink Vintage Plush Bunny Display
And please leave her a comment, she's new here in the Blog world
OX OX


12 comments:

KatCollects said...

I love all of your beatufiul pink photos. Happy Pink Saturday.
Hugs,
Kathy

rosechicfriends said...

Wow!!!! Such gorgeous PINK goodies! I love that piece of pottery the most!

Happy Pink!
Lorena

Our Back Porch said...

Lovely pink! Have a blessed Easter.

Back Porch Blessings,
Rebecca

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Pink, pink, [ink...couldn't be much sweeter than that! I love it all!

Happy Pink Saturday Sis,
Carrie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

It's all pretty when it's pink.
I also like your pottery pink Vase:)
Happy Easter, Diane..
Warmly,
Deb :)

Stephenie said...

I am so loving your pink post...Everything looks so pretty..Just love it...Hope you and your family have a Happy Easter..
STephenie

Lori said...

that is a pink feast:)

Happy Easter Diane!!!

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

ALL your pink items are beautiful. But I especially liked the very first one with the little basket full of pink buttons. VERY cute!
Happy Easter!!
Patricia :o)

zoe said...

Sweet Pink Post:)
How silly i am i didn't know "The Pink Door" was your sweet daughter and your telling us she was your daughter i was like WOW! REALLY??? Both of you ladies just like sisters:) Gosh...pretty mom & daughter even your little granddaughter so adorable and has her mom's beauty!

xoxo
Zoe

Jenny Fowler said...

Oh I love the pink trim and pink vase. Great finds! Happy Easter! :)

Lola Enchanted said...

WowEEEE~ I love it all!!!!! I'm off to check out your daughters blog!!!!!


Nice to meet ya!

cindy said...

Love your pink bottle brush trees! Soooooo cute! :D

-c
yapping cat