Monday, April 27, 2009

Saturday Estate Garage Sale Treasures


This Post is going to be full of pictures,
I wanted to show some of the Vintage
treasures That were found this weekend!
This darling staffordshire England Decorative
Plate. Perfect for a Mothers Day Gift!


This Large PINK Vintage 4  Tiered Jewelry Box
With beautiful PINK velvet Inside
Listed In My E-bay Shop


This Charming Vintage Biscuit Jar
Looks like a Sweet Little Fairy Cottage


And I just took some pictures of a lot
of the different treasures, I am sure you
have spotted that Crazy Stuffed Alligator.
Vintage Florida Souvenirs (Gross)
Hey It will sell on E-bay!


I just about fainted when I spotted the Tablecloths
with matching napkins for $1. Great Jars
for my Studio, I can never have enough Storage
a couple cute green chicken Napkin Rings,
keep looking it was a very good day for Treasure Hunting.


A single page from an Antique Scrapbook
and a beautiful Vintage Butter-cup colored
Photo Album, with a few photos inside.
rhinestone bling! Ribbons and lace &
pretty Ivory Brush and Mirror Set.


And what a Wonderful White Santa
he was found at the same garage sale
also found hidden
these Incredible Putz Houses



No just take a look at this "Great Glitter Christmas
Church" in original Box! In Perfect Condition
Will Be Listed In Ebay Shop





Well I guess you can tell by all the pictures that I had a Great Morning!
And believe it or not there is more, I just did not want to bore you with too long
of a Post. But now keep in mind just a couple more post until my "100th"
And I am working on plans for my Giveaway! Have a great week.
Thanks for stopping by it sure makes me feel Special!

20 comments:

maryboys said...

wonderful finds!

Lori said...

those are amazing finds Diane...did you say you found some of these at a garage sale? i never, EVER find good stuff like that at a garage sale!!! the little girl pics are my favs...i love the girl on the top of the page with that HUGE bow on her head, how cute is she?

Holly said...

Wowee! Tresures never bore *me*, Diane! I might have to deal with a twinge of envy though! ☺ ♥

Shari said...

Wow - I am jealous! What a fantastically wonderful haul!! The little Christmas village is so old fashioned and precious. Tablecloths and napkins for a dollar!!! Love that huge jewelry box and the darling red transferware plate.

Here in our rural area, most estates are settled at auctions. You have to stand around for hours to watch things sell and it seems like most of the cute stuff goes very high. I often wish I could be in the cities with all you gals thrifting, garage and estate selling on Saturday mornings!

Margie said...

What, a dollar$ for those table clothes with napkins! Girl, that's Great! I love garage sales! Woo Hoo! ~ Margie

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Wow...you really hit the jackpot! Love everything...lucky gal!

Wish i had been with you...

Stay Cozy Sis, Carrie

laurie - magpie ethel said...

SCORE! Those were amazing finds...loving the tablecloths (good price to boot) but my heart goes pitter patter over the cardboard houses and church - I am sure I would have let out a shriek! I'm a sucker for xmas.

Sarah said...

Love the putz houses and that pretty rhinestone piece. What great luck you both had this weekend!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Diane...
WOW and I'm a little jealous...What super GREAT prices and treasures...I LOVE them ALL...the linens for $1.00 DEAL
OF THE DAY...
The prices in your neck of the woods are better than ours...
Thanks for sharing your GREAT buys!!!
(thou shall not covet...LOL)
Warmly,
Deb

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

OK, I admit it. I was SO jealous when I saw those tabelcloths/napkins for such an amazing price! You really found such awesome pieces from the rhinestone jewelry to the Christmas things (minus the aligator...he is a little yucky! LOL!) I want to go shopping with YOU!!
Blessings,
Patricia :o)

mo said...

Wow! I am blown away by all your fantastic finds! One more day unitl Estate Sales for the week here! I do remember those collapsible cups. My son just got one somewhere and thinks it is the coolest thing ever!

Kathy said...

You hit the jackpot! What great stuff. The jewelry box is beautiful and in great shape. And, I love the vintage Christmas items. You really had a great day - don't ya love it???

Stephenie said...

Love all your treasures you found..They're all amazing...I just love the transferware plate...It's so beautiful..What a sweet jewlery box and the photos are amazing to..
STephenie

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

It would have been hard for me to keep calm if I opened the box of houses!

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Bore me? I was disappointed when I reached the end of your post.

And I would not have been able to play it cool when I laid eyes on those putz houses & church...what a find!

Andrea said...

look at all the awesome finds! I just love going to yard sales!

Lori said...

Diane
WOW I am so impressed!!! And who couldn't love the Christmas houses! Happy Mothers Day friend! Love,Lori

Cottage Pink Perfection said...

Wow! What great finds. I find it's either feast or famine. Looks like a feast to me. Thanks for sharing your great pics.

Blessings,
Marie

Piney Rose said...

What wonderful items! I went looking for treasures today too, and I found some good things.

Bev said...

Great finds! I love those table cloths- what a deal you got! I'm making my boy take my antiquing for Mom's day. I hope I have the same good luck you did. :)