Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Springing Into Action Here

Well I am finally working on some Fun 
Posy Pockets for my Shop. I hope to have the
shop stocked with some new Sweets this Weekend.

This is a bit of Sneak Peeks of Work
In Progress. I am loving the double ruffles.

This Kitty Posy is spoken For.
And will be mailed out this Weekend 

I am also Busy listing Vintage Items
on E-bay. These Collections have been
gathered from many different Estate Sales.
Perfect for that Country Kitchen Decor!


Oh I just Had to slip in this Picture of my daughters
Darling Peep Cupcakes, all I did was mix the batter
she did all the decorating! Cute (:
And They Tasted Yummy

Well I sure hope you are all doing well, the weather here has been a bit chilly, but we are heading into a weekend of Warm weather, perfect for Garage and Estate Sales Yippie!! And you know I will share my finds.
                                                                                                   OX,


14 comments:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Yeah...warm weather here this weekend too! I can't wait!

I just love all of your great new creations, your vintage collections and of course the "Peep" cupcakes too. Simply darling!

You have been busy...
Love * Kisses,
Carrie

Pinkie Denise said...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter Diane, I can't wait for the Yardsales to start up again too. I just live for treasure hunting! Pinkie

Sweet Remembrance said...

Diane...I'm all over the jadite kitchen goods! One of my fav colors for a long time!
And your sweet creations always make me smile...
Have a great day~
Priscilla

The Whispering Poppies said...

What beautiful creations! LOVE those crepe paper ruffles! Thank you for visiting my blog today! =)

Little Pink Studio said...

Your daughter's peep cupcakes are darling! She did a great job!
Cerri xo

Scrappy Jessi said...

hey sweets,

cute cute cute!!!
have a fab weekend.
oxoxo,
jessi

Priscila said...

i really need to get some of those pockets for me. I love them so much

Gypsy Mermaid said...

cute vintage collections!! Love the green ones!! your easter bunny below is sooooo precious!! big hugs

toodles-
sarah

The Pink Door said...

I'm loving these new posy pockets!!
So very cute!!
oxo

Stephenie said...

Your pocket posey are just so sweet..I love them...You did such an amazing job...Those peep cupcakes are just to cute...I always love your posts.
Stephenie

Lori said...

Diane, Loved the pockets! Ohh I am so darn mad! My son and I wanted to buy more Peeps after Easter, you know to tie us over awhile till Halloween and not a box available here! The cuppies look so good!!! Take care my sweet! Love,Lori

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Lots of lots of fun things going on over here. LOVE the peeps cupcakes!

Shari said...

Those cute little vintage animal posy pockets are the sweetest!! Absolutely love the old red and green kitchen utensils, too!

Our Back Porch said...

Oooooh, I collect red handled kitchen gadgets! I love the green ones too!

Hugs,
Rebecca