Thursday, April 2, 2009

Vintage Eye Candy

Little Ceramic Figurines and a Nancy Ann Doll
* This Nancy Ann was given to my daughter and I at a Sale
I saw her peeking out of a Box and the gal said you like 
her go ahead and have her (:


These Little Treasures are found in my spare Bedroom
I call it my Girly Girl Room. Special Place to Stash my 
Favorite Sweet Girl Treasures.
Somethings come and stay for awhile
and then off to a new Home, and some things stay 
with me and are added to my Collections.

These Beautiful Vintage Padded Hangers are
just impossible for me to pass on at Estate Sales
and Thrift Shops, The Light blue one is now 
my favorite. Just love the Vintage posies.

And now the next few pictures are all from the same
Estate Sale. Yards and yards of Dressmaker trims.
These trims are beautiful and such fun!

Do notice the rhinestones are prong-set, I sure
hope that these photos are doing them justice.

Yards of Stretch Trim dripping with sequins.
Colors gold, white and rich black.

I just know that I will never find use for all of this 
wonderful Trim, so I think I will start working on 
measuring it, take more photos and get some of it sold. 

I am so sorry it took awhile for me to get a new post up 
I was waiting for the tags from
the Easter Tag Swap, but they are expected to 
arrive in a couple days. I promise I will
share them with you all when they arrive. 
Take Care and Happy Spring!


11 comments:

koralee said...

I love vintage trim!!!..but my real weakness is... vintage buttons...i can never pass them up..can't wait to see all those tags you will be getting!!! How exciting.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Gorgeous & Glittery! Oooh-la-la!

My nancy Ann is packed away somewhere...I will have to dig her out.

Lori said...

you found the best goodies Diane!!! i love the little Nancy Ann, she is really cute...and the hangers are gorgeous!!! i like the blue best too, and the tiny floral print one...that was a good haul!!!

Stephenie said...

Those trims are just amazing!!! You're so lucky... That Nancy Ann is just the sweetest little thing...
Stephenie

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I just can't pass up little ceramic girl figures. They are so sweet!

Sher said...

OMG, I am soo loving that bling-y trim! Lucky gal!!!

twinkleshabbystar said...

Diane,
You ALWAYS find the BEST treasures!! I *LOVE* the vintage padded hangers!!! :) XO,Jenn

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Diane,
I also love padded hangers and the trims are so pretty. Pretty little
Nancy Ann doll also. I can't wait until I have my craft room..it will be my pretty pink craft room!!
Have a good weekend.
Warmly,
Deb

Pinkie Denise said...

Wow Diane,
What pretty finds...I love the sweet Nancy Ann Pinkie

tiffany ~ shabby scraps said...

oh, my favorite by far is the rhinestone trim! gorgeous!
xoxo, Tiffany

sweetmemorymakingmom said...

Diane, I am amazed at the fabulous treasures you find! I love them all! I have wanted a Nancy Ann doll for awhile now. I think it would look cute on the lil' green rocker you admire. Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful Easter! I love your tutorials. I am going to have to make them and incorporate them into my pin cushions. You definately have a knack for pretty creations! hugs, Ellen