Sunday, June 21, 2009

Birthday Party Posy


The Birthday Party Posy

Well today was pretty mellow, we went out for
a delicious Fathers Day Breakfast and then 
some family fun. By 1:30 hubby and I were pretty
much just hanging out alone!
So I had some time to get my Posy
Finished and it's in My Shop.

I really had fun with this one, using
bits and pieces of Vintage goodies
to embellish to perfection!

What a beautiful First Day of Summer.
Blue skies a slight ocean breeze it was 
a day to reflect on all the Wonderful
Blessings in my life.

I have a couple of Houses in Escrow right now ( yes you heard that right)
hard to believe in this crazy Real Estate Market but just means my week
is going to be a bit busy. (Opps now it's one) Home Inspections, termite inspections....
but knowing me I will sure try to get some creative time in there as well. 
Have a great Beginning of your Week  and by all means don't work to hard
life is too short!
OX
 

6 comments:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I love love love your new new Posy! It really is adorable. Congrats on your escrows! Yey! Stay busy but have fun too!

Love, Carrie

icandy... said...

Very sweet!

Stephenie said...

Love your new posey...That image is just to darn cute...I always enjoy seeing the things you make...
Stephenie

Laurie said...

Love the expression on the baby's face! CUTE! :)

Sonya-Dime Store Thrift said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cute!!

quick cash advance said...

The baby in the picture is so cute!!!