Thursday, June 11, 2009

Santa Monica Beach


The Old Santa Monica Pier!

Yesterday we had some of our Peeps in town
from Chicago so we all hit a Good old
tourist Spot. The Old Beach spots of
Santa Monica California.

What would a tourist destination be if
it lacked a Map of The Stars Homes!
and Crime Scenes....

This Old Brick Building is one of the oldest
in Downtown Santa Monica. Built in 1857
beautiful arched windows.

And this very cool and yes very vintage
Shuffle Board Park, overlooking the
famous Santa Monica Pier.

Had to snap a pix of this little
coin operated Bronco!
It sure reminded me of the ones we
had going up!

I am going to leave you with this View of
The Santa Monica Pier. And also a super sweet
and oh so talented Blog friend gave me
this wonderful Award and I am honored, because
this gal Sarah is just a creator of lovely things, My So
Her Etsy Store is one of my Favorites

And now I must pass it on to a few of my favorites, that sure is hard
I have so many I love dearly. So here are a few:

Do go Check these gals Out I just know you are going to love them all.



7 comments:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

It looks as though the day couldn't have been more gorgeous! Such memories for me! Thanks for all the wonderful photos and for the award!

Love you, Carrie

Laurie said...

Wow! Thank you for mentioning my little blog, this is my first award! I'm still amazed that anyone reads it, but it sure feels good. Your pix of Santa Monica make me want to visit! Thanks! :)

Angela Harris said...

Hi DianE!

Thanks so much for my One lovely Blog award! you are so kind. I just made a tutorial blog post so I'm so glad people will have something new to see when they stop by:) You have suck a lovely blog as well. I can see very easily how you got the award:) I'm off to read some more. Just came by to say hi!
~Angela Harris

laurie - magpie ethel said...

Thanks for the "One Lovely Blog" mention...I love how my little blog has connected me to so many fantastic people.
Love the Santa Monica Pier too! Haven't been there in a quite awhile, but I used to live near there and we loved to visit. Good memories

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Diane,
How fun to go to the Pier and sight-see!!
Thank you for the Lovely Blog award...back to you. I so enjoy your blog and great art/crafts.
Happy Weekend.
Warmly,
Deb :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your blog and will be back again soon to read more.

I enjoyed reading your blog this afternoon...Had some time to do some blog hopping...always enjoy finding new blogs!

Hope you will visit me. This month I am posting on our Disney trip.

Stephenie said...

Love the all your pictures...I especially love the picture of Santa Monica pier...
You really do have a lovely blog and I always enjoy visiting....Hope all is well...
Stephenie