Monday, August 10, 2009

Holiday Treat Cups In The Making

Well I'm feeling Like Santa's Little Helper In My
Studio these Days. I'm working on some
Holiday Creations for my Shop. I LOVE
Favor / Nut Cups so I thought these little Vintage
Ice Cream Cups would work Perfectly.
Aren't they just Yummy?

Each One will be filled with Vintage
Treasures, nothing that melts. (;

Well I just had to share my latest Vintage
Greeting Cards, isn't that card with the little
Favor cup with the Bear inside just sweet as honey!

These Christmas Seals from the 50's
are sure to add that Vintage Feel to my
Christmas Holiday Posy Pockets and Gift Buckets

I am really having fun with the Vintage
Flocked Holiday Cards . The graphics are
just to die for!! So Whimsical just a delight!

Hey friends I sure want to thank you for all the love and congratulations
on the Rock Stars News. We are all so very excited for him.
We've been hearing that the tour is going well and the Show
in New York was flawless! So Cool! Hope
you are enjoying your Week, there are so many
exciting things going on in Blog-land!
Do Check out my dear friend Jennifer
AKA The Old Painted Cottage Blog, she features
a darling Cottage of the Month for August!
Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs & Kisses


17 comments:

icandy... said...

Hello Diane!

Those cups certainly ARE yummy!!!! Everything looks so magical... it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas around here! I've sooo enjoyed my visit!

Hugs!
Christina :)

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Great stuff and love the cups. Loving the vintage cards as well - they just don't make stuff like that anymore. Happy crafting....

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Cute and colorful! Can't go wrong with that combo! Thanks for stopping by to see my summer porch and where I sip my coffee!

Holly said...

The cups will be so cute, Diane! I love the flocked cards, too. The graphics are already so vivid but when flocking is added, they really pop! ♥

Jenny said...

Those little cups remind me of birthday parties when I was little in the 60s! What a fun idea you shared :)

Pieceful Bits said...

The cups are a yummy idea!! I really like those Christmas Seals too!!
Have a nice week Sweetie
(~~)
Julie

Lori said...

Diane, what a cute and clever twist on the nut cup...they are adorable!!!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Those ice cream cups are so cute and that card is just the cutest thing! You know, we are jealous of all your vintage card finds! We believe that whoever dies with the most vintage cards wins! Twyla

dollybelle said...

So adorable! i am impressed with how ahead you are too! i am still struggling to get some Halloween going! LOL! Have a great day!
xoxo
Dollybelle

Sophee-a Laroo Bijoux and Sheri too said...

Your blog is always filled with such great things....I bet the Christmas items are going to be darling!

Congrats to your S~I~L

Panic at the Disco...what a chance of a lifetime. I actually enjoy the music. I have a 21 year old daughter and she exposes me to a lot~LOL

Going to visit more of your blog and Etsy:)

Elyse said...

adorable!!!

xo

Britt @ Sweet Sassy Molassy! said...

Diane,
I'm overwhelmed at all the cuteness, some wonderful finds you have there! Love the nut cups you're working on. Big congrats for your daughter and son in law!
xox
Britt

She'sSewPretty said...

Those are adorable!! I love vintage Christmas!

Jenny said...

Diane, thanks for adding Ken to your list! Every bit helps :)

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Love the nut cups! Sooo cute...

Carrie

vivian said...

LOVE those little cups! how stinking cute they are!
You make the cutest things!
happy weekend!
vivian

Candice Carpenter said...

Umm...you are so cute. Those pipe cleaner treat buckets are adorable!