Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Friend Jennifer The Old Painted Cottage Party!


Well the Day Has Arrived
Something a lot of us girls have been
waiting for and I promise you
won't be Disappointed.
For The Unveiling of Her Own Cottage
See You There!

This Past Saturday we were at
my sister Suzanne's home for a Party and I just had
to take a peek in her Studio, so I snapped a few pictures
to share with you my friends!
She has the cutest collectables!

Darling Figurines, and a Large Bottle Brush Tree
Don't you love the miniature tree topper?
The Sweet Vintage Putz House
With Mercury Beads on the Roof Top!



Her stash of Vintage Table Cloths Yummy!

She loves Vintage Pixies and does have
a whole lot of Christmas elves / pixies that she
brings out every year at Christmas Time.

Wanted to show you what I got this week
These Two New (to me)
But Very Vintage Scrapbooks with loads of
Vintage Greeting Cards!



There is a whole lot of pages with Christmas
Cards, so I will be using some of these
in my Creations. Because the Books themselves
are in pretty worn condition!

Oh and here is my Latest Birthday Party
Posy Gift Bucket. I love this Kitty Image
I will be offering more of these in My Shop

These little sweet Pinkies are also in
My Shop, they are great to use at Wedding shower
or a Baby Girl baby Shower!
I sell them In sets of 6 but Can easily fill larger orders

And a few more Pictures of My Sisters Studio
Treasures everywhere!


She has the cutest little groupings
tucked here and there! So much
Vintage Eye Candy


Well I hope you enjoyed seeing all the pictures of my sisters Studio
and the Vintage Scrap Books I picked up this week. If you
have visited my Blog before you know then that I'm a sucker
for great Vintage Greeting Cards! When ever I see them and
the price is right I swoop them up! Have a great Week.

OX,


18 comments:

Lori said...

Adorable Diane. I remember my Mom loving those pixies! Have a pleasant week, Lori

Alison Gibbs said...

I think I want to go play in your sisters studio - so much cool stuff.
You got some great thrifting treasuresCan't wait for jennifers big reveal!!
Alison

Elise said...

Hi, just wanted to leave you a comment to say that you have a totally cool blog. Really love your posts and you have great photo's too. Best wishes and have a great week....

Holly said...

I love that kitty image, too! So glad you got those scrapbooks, Diane! ♥

Jenny said...

What a great post! Each picture is full of cute vintage goodies! I remember valentines just like those in the first album picture-and we found some among my husband's aunt's things when we moved her into an assisted living facility. Had to have them! Lucky you and finding those albums :)

NicNacManiac said...

Thanks for sharing all of that luscious eye candy from your sister's studio...gorgeous!! Love your scrapbooks and they are so filled with awesome cuties!! Can't wait to see cottage8.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Hugs xOxO, Nerina :)

Margie said...

I love the Christmas stuff! I told my daughter yesterday that I'm already excited for Christmas:) The shop is so cute and your scrapbooks! ~ Margie

rosechicfriends said...

Oh What a FUN room your sis has! So much pretty eye candy! I can see why you would want to snap some pictures of that room. I also love those vintage scrap books...you have such a great eye for those tresures!

Blessings...Lorena

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Wow...can't believe it...I am going to run right over and see Jennifer's cottage. Thanks for all the pics of our sister's goodies...hope she stops by to see her photos!

More greeting cards? Lucky!

Love, Carrie

Amy said...

Carrie,
I love her ceramic duck. So cute!
~amy

sweetpralinemadness said...

I love the scrap book. The retro Valentine's are fabulous!!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Diane,
More sweet cards to make into your fun and sweet pockets :)
Thanks for a peak into your sister's home.
Have fun with those scrapbooks.
Warmly,
Deb :)

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Diane, I see that the collecting bug runs in your family! LOVE all of the vintage goodness - and oh....those old cards are just a perfect find!

Thanks for the visit,
xo
becky

KatCollects said...

HI Diane,
Your new little candy cup is adorable. I love the red and yellow together. The scrapbooks are great finds, so fun! I hope you are having a good week.
Hugs,
Kathy

Cheri Peoples said...

Thanks for the visit. i look forward to getting to know you.
Cheri

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Your sister should have a blog. I love her style. Thanks for sharing the photos. Great greeting cards:)! Twyla

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I can never resist old cards either!

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Diane, thank you for helping us spread the word about our little Cottage8. You are a very dear friend. I still want to have you over for tea and conversation - let's set a date!

oxox
Jennifer