Sunday, September 20, 2009

End of Summer Creations and a Birthday!


With Summer winding down it sure has
got me thinking about October Spook Creations.
I have been spending Saturday night and
some of Sunday working on my Halloween Birds.
These will be a limited Edition
I should have them in my Etsy Shop Monday


And then a Pesky little Birthday slipped
into the weekend. Yes, today is my Birthday!
September 20th 195? I'm ageless girls!
I am Gifting myself the new Rachel Ashwell
Book and then I will be going to her book signing
in Malibu at Diesal Books Sunday Oct 25th
Yippie !!


I was gifted this darling Chic Barbie
Shopping bag full of goodies (: We celebrated my
Birthday with loved ones!


Well it is still my Birthday and we are off
for dessert at our Daughters
This sure has been a Wonderful Year and toast
to many more!
Hugs & Kisses,

15 comments:

Lori said...

happy birthday Diane!!! i am waiting for my book from amazon...lucky you that you will have a signed copy...how fun!!! i LOVE your birds...i have been saying i am not fond of the color orange for halloween...but i think you just changed my mind...it looks really cute with your black birds!!!

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday weekend!! Happy Birthday from me too!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DIANE...
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
TO
YOUUUUUUUUUUUU..!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you had a wonderful day and it was special just like you are!!
Warmly,
Deb :)

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday To You!!! Your Halloween Birds look like they are going to be awesome. Can't wait to see them finished.
Hope your day was SPECIAL!
Nancy

Tracy Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday Diane! I have to say I just love your Halloween Birds. Soooo cute!
Tracy

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Happy birthday, Diane! I'm ageless, too! ☺

That Barbie saying cracked me up! Hee-hee!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! Hope you had a fabulous day and got some yummy cake for dessert! Enjoy the week!

Gypsy Flea Market said...

Happy birthday Diane!

I also bought the new "shabby" book ... I haven't made it all the way through it yet, but it's GORGEOUS!!

Sounds like you had a day full of fun yesterday ... here's to many more, cheers!

xo
Jill

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I am so glad you were able to spend your almost birthday with Dallon & Breezy and of course sweet little Amelie! Happy Happy Day! (I know how old...haha)

Love love love the Halloween Birds!

Love you sis,
Carrie

Aimee said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm so glad you had such a fun day!


If you get a chance, stop by my Blog for a visit and say hi! I just put up a new post...
Have a great day,
Aimee

Holly Loves Art said...

Happy Birthday Diane... from one California Girl to another!

Cheers!!

Holly

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Happiest of days to you!

Le_Vintage said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
how cute! I want to see all the sweet goodies in that bag i bet their fantastic treats!!!!

Have a great time visit little mr. wyatt

Fabulous Finds Studio/Boutique said...

Happy Birthday, girl, you look fab!
I am sooo jealous that you are going to the book signing, I'll definitely have to buy the book!
Have a fabulous day!
Julie

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday!

I love those crows!