Monday, October 5, 2009

Glitter Bottle Brush Tree Forest


Sugar Glittered Bottle Brush Christmas Trees
And Vintage Treasures

I have many of my Vintage Style Bottle Brush Trees
That need to be adorned with Mercury beads and Glitter
and then Listed in My Shop
I have also been busy sorting through the
boxes of Vintage Christmas Goodies
that I have found at my Local Sales
throughout the year.

These Sweet Mr. & Mrs. Santa Holiday Shakers were
purchased at a Sr. Mobile Home Park
Estate Sale. Are they not just darling?

This Old Vintage Box is stuffed with
sweet handmade treasures

Take a Peek!

A bunch of handmade gift cards.
Each One made using vintage
greeting cards that have been
cut and glued and a coordinating Ribbon
tied on each!

I was tickled to find these little Treasures


And These cute gift wrapping
decorations they came in a box
with coordinating Wrapping Paper.

Well I sure hope you enjoyed my bit of Vintage sweetness
Today. I have been very busy with my Real Estate Job.
We have had a couple homes that have been so close to getting
into Escrow, nothing solid yet but keeping fingers crossed.
Sure love sitting in my Studio sipping on some hot tea and
Creating. Takes all the stress away.
Hugs & Kisses


21 comments:

vivian said...

you always find the best stuff and your little trees are so sweet! I agree.. not much beats a cup of tea and creating something special!
have a great week!
hugs
vivian

Lori said...

Diane, you found the cutest things!!! i love all those cute little gift cards, they are so sweet...your bottle brush trees look so pretty!!!

Beth Gales said...

I love those trees!

GeorgiaPeachez said...

Such fabulous stuff! Especially those gift tags, too precious! xo, suzy

Tracy Suzanne said...

Hey Diane. Does it get any better than this! What beautiful finds. I'm ready to leave town just to find some goodies. These are great.
Hugs...Tracy

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What fun! Love the trees and I keep coming back to look at that cowboy card! How cute!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thanks for writing Diane! I don't collect cards but thanks for offering! Love to see what you find!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I love your little box of treasures! Such sweetness! Best wishes on your real estate job! Twyla

Pieceful Bits said...

Diane,
You must live in a great area to find all these sweet vintage treasures! Thanks for sharing them with us.
(~~)
Julie

Raggedykinfolk said...

OMG such cuteness! Your trees are adorable and all the vintage goodies have me drooling!!! You sure have a knack for picking out great things!
Marcy

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Gosh, Sis...I haven't even thought about Christmas yet...your glitter tress are sooo cute!

Love, Carrie

Amy said...

Your creativiy makes me jealous!! Very sweet!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Diane,
You and I sure love the same things...love the vintage paper items and your brush bottle trees are sweet.
I hope you have a sale this week..my hubby needs some sales also...it's still tough out there.
Warmly,
Deb :)

The Pink Door said...

there's those bottle brush trees! yummy!
I looooove the vintage cards, looks like alot of good ones! :)

-Breezy ox

Priscila said...

what a GREAT find love the cards! I cant believe that Cmas is around the corner! CRAZY where does the time go
xoxo
Prisicla
littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

Bluebird Papercrafts said...

Oh swoon, the cowboy image is to die for! They are my very favorite. Have had you on my mind all weekend hoping that your sales go through. Hoping in Ohio!

icandy... said...

So sweet, Diane! Getting ready for the holidays.....fun!!!!!!!
Hugs,
Christina

Melony at Whimsy Daisy! said...

The vintage cards have the sweetest art on them. So innocent and adorable looking. I just love it.

twinkleshabbystar said...

Diane, Gosh, you really always find the BEST stuff! Im DYING over the handmade cards, and the oodles of sweet vintage images. They make my heart melt!!! Good luck with your closings! WHOO-HOO!!!! XOXO,Jenn

Tracy Suzanne said...

Hi Diane. I want to thatnk you again for the my prized crow. I adore it!!! It's so cute. I meant to let you know last week when I received it but I got so excited about it and then lost the time. What a beautiful Holloween decoration. I'm so proud of it.
Hugs...Tracy :)

Elyse said...

hi diane!

everything is adorable! what a great photo of your beautiful collection of the bottle brush trees. SWOON! and all the little cards. adorable!

xo