Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mixing Work with Pleasure!


My Saturday Estate Sale Finds
Little Boxes Filled with Creative Treasures


I have been working very hard, on these
two Escrows we have on going. But once I
finished meeting with my clients, I took a
bit of time to stop by a Local Garage Sale.
And I was glad I did!

Even though I was a late arrival there
was still treasures to be found.
The lady had been quite the crafter
and somewhat a hoarder I was told.
Then I remembered being here a
year or so ago.

And yes that time I had found some wonderful
Creative craft treasures, and here I am again the
ONE SALE I was fortunate to have time to visit,
The perfect Sale for crafty girls like us (:
A Stash of some darling Vintage Gift wrap
And Christmas and Easter Holiday Sweets
sweet little miniatures, velvet millinery leaves what Fun!

So needless to say I am so excited to get into
my Studio and start creating. Right now
I am working on these Sugar Pink
Treat cups Wanted to offer more in The Shop

I sure hope I can find some time this week to get my Creative side satisfied.
Now please don't get me wrong I am not complaining we are so thrilled to
have Real Estate Transactions , but life would be grand if I was independently
wealthy. I guess I better buy a lottery ticket each week. And when my numbers are
picked a Glitter Party at My House Everyones Invited!!!
oxox


18 comments:

icandy... said...

Diane!
Just look at that loot!!! You really scored at those sales... inspiration is now overflowing, I'll bet! Can't wait to see all of the goodies you make~ and how you use all of that great stuff!
Hugs,
Christina

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh, you found some little pixies! Everything is so cute! What treasures!

Creative Breathing said...

Diane, You make me want to create again! I hate when work gets in the way! Let me know the date of the lottery party, I'm there! E

Cindy (JunqueArt) said...

You found some great things!!! Fun stuff and can't wait to see what you create with them!

Le_Vintage said...

A Glitter Party oh my goodness what a fun and creative idea! I'm just jealous I didnt think of it first!!!! Good thing I'm local!

I want to win the lottery too, minus all the taxes after. You should throw a glitter party anyway!

By the way Diane, I have to say that pink glitter cup is one of the cutest things i've ever seen, my heart literally skipped a beat.

and thank you for the stuffed peppers recipe I made it last night and thought I'd comment on here- they were a hit!

xoxo

Lori said...

Diane, you are SO lucky...you always seem to find sales that have all of the kitschy things that you love!!! what a great haul!!!

Amy said...

Oh...I would love to find a sale like that! Have fun using all of your goodies. Tried your stuff peppers on Friday and LOVED THEM!! Thank you.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Diane,
Hurray...some great finds :)
I so hear you about the real estate stuff...hoping hubby's closing today, closes!!!and he finally sold a house to his niece and that closes in November.
I've been busy helping a friend get a house ready for an estate sale at the endoof the month..I need some crafting time too!!
Not complaining!!!
Have a great week.
Warmly,
Deb :)

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I'm all up for the "Glitter Party"! You found some fun crafty stuff...glad you had a little break!

Love ya, Carrie

twinkleshabbystar said...

Great finds.... AS ALWAYS!!! I sound like a broken record by now. tee! hee! Seriously, you have the eye for the best goodies EVER! I would be dying to get creatively busy as well. Good luck winning the loto. My Hubby plays it as well. tee! hee! If I win I'll throw the Glitter party! ;) XO,Jenn

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Awesome finds you have here...you should have lots of fun using them.

Blessings,
Linda

Twyla and Lindsey said...

What fun finds! Yes, life would be grand if I were independently wealthy too. I know how to spend my money:) I am trying to win the lottery, but so far no go. Good luck to you! Twyla

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

What you must have had going through your box of goodies! Your treat cup is adorable but that Halloween raven...he is wayy cool!

Jane said...

Hi - Love all the little treasures you found at the sale...nothing better than to find things to create with!
I read that you live in Newbury Park....I used to live Simi Valley...we lived in Wood Ranch from 1998 to 2001 and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. One of our favorite places to eat was Sushi Oaks in Newbury Park...it was an almost every Friday night dinner for us. My next door neighbor here in Kansas City also moved from California...she lived in Newbury Park for years...small world.
I enjoyed reading your older posts too...I'm going to follow and see what else is in store.
Jane

Jeanne said...

Your really found a bonanza of goodies at those estate sales. My favorite is the box of stuff shown in the first photo...oh and also that vintage wrapping paper!
xo
jeanne

KatCollects said...

Hi Diane,
You always find some of the sweetest things. I can't wait to see what all you create out of your treasures!
Hugs,
Kathy

Laurie said...

Your treat cups are so cute! I love them! :)

Bridal registry said...

Oh wow!!! These stuffs are so cool. They are all very adorable. Great post!!!