Sunday, November 22, 2009

I"M LEAVING ON A JET PLANE ......

I am Posting this the night before I leave!
Finished the two Crazy Real Estate Escrows from He%?
I'm sure you can figure out my French! And I'm off
for some well deserved R&R....


I will be Arriving Monday 9:00 A.M in Portland Oregon!
I will be staying with my sister Carrie AKA
Cottage Cozy and Family.
We are going to have some crazy fun!!
Another sister and her 3 girls are driving
up from California and will arrive Wednesday
This Trip is all about Girls!


We will be Making the rounds to all her favorite Antique Shops.
And the Local Thrift Stores, you know I'll be ready
with camera in hand to take some Pictures. So I promise
when I return to Post the Winner of my last Giveaway.
And I will be bringing something back for my next giveaway!
I'm gonna miss you all
Happy Thanksgiving Friends!!
I'll be Back Dec. 2nd
with lot's to Share!
oxox

18 comments:

Lori said...

have lots of fun Diane!!! sounds like a great time!!!

Gypsy Brocante said...

Wooo hooo GIRLS!! Have a safe and FABULOUS trip!!
xo
Jill

Alison Gibbs said...

Diane this sounds like a fun time with the girls of the family
Alison

Jane said...

Sounds like a great week! Have a wonderful time with the girls.
Jane

karen said...

Hi Diane,
Sounds like a great time! Everyone needs a girls day or days out every once in awhile. Have fun time! Hope you find lots of goodies at the antique shopes!
Happy Thanksgiving,
Karen

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Diane,
ENJOY, SHOP, EAT,
Have LOTS of FUN
and do take photos:)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Warmly,
Deb :)

P.S.
My little angle and tree arrived today along with the treat cup:)
Such sweet pinkness...loving them!
THANK YOU!!

laurie -magpie ethel said...

I never knew you and Carrie were sisters! Have a great time in town - maybe I will bump into you and all the girls. Enjoy your week!

The Vintage Rabbit said...

Have a very safe...and Happy Thanksgiving...can't wait to see what treasures you will find!!!

Smiles, Joy

rosechicfriends said...

Hi Diane!
Oh, Have fun in Portland...its one of my Favorite cities (next to the Seattle area). Have fun with your sisters. I got a special trip in September to spend w/my 2 sisters and we had a fun day in Seattle at the market. Can't wait to see your pictures when you return.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Lorena

Amy said...

How wonderful!!! Have fun! Happy Thanksgiving.

Torie Jayne said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Best Wishes x

The Pink Door said...

I know you're having a good time, I just wish I could be there too! But Amelie and I will see you in a week in California!! I'm soooo excited! <3
ox
Breezy
The Pink Door

D. Marie said...

How fun for you have a wonderful time with your sisters. Can't wait to see all that treasure you find

Laura said...

I'm jealous, just love Portland! Sounds like so much fun, happy shopping and Happy Thankgiving! Tu-de-lu,Laura

Stephenie said...

Hope you're having lots of fun...
STephenie

Queenie said...

Oh Diane...it sounds so exciting and fun...I can't wait to see the pics that you take! Hope you are having a wonderful time...
Big Hugs,
Queenie

Jeanne said...

Hope you had a nice trip to Portland. I was there for the first time this summer to attend ArtFiberfest and loved it!
xo
jeanne

Cheryl Miller Mosaics said...

Hey, Diane--did you ever come back?? We miss you! Hope your T-giving Day was great. Looking forward to seeing what you're doing these days...Love, Cheryl