Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bring On The Love 2010


The Perfect Holiday For The New Year
Love Abounds Best Friends share
their Love for Each Other
Children pass out sweet
Cards of Affection.
Chocolates are Boxed and gifted,
You guessed it ........
Valentines Day

These two little sweethearts sit on
the guest Room Bed, greeting me each
time I walk by. The one on your left
is mine from childhood. She was the
the last doll I asked my Mom for.

Don't forget Each Raggedy Ann Doll
comes with a Message....
I Love You
This little Raggedy Ann is Rolling around
in Love.

I am working on gathering all my supplies
for my Valentine Creations, I have a lot more
Vintage Valentine Cards I've collected all year

I have pages from an Old Tattered Scrap Book
that was Filled with Vintage Cards.
Each Page is two sided. I will be offering
these in my Shop this week.

I Love the colorful Graphics

I figure the pages can be used as a display
or you can remove the Cards if you want
or just frame the page. A bit of Valentine Vintage
to add to your Collection.


We sure had a Wonderful Holiday Season and I am ready
to bring on the "New Year" So heres to wishing you all
the best year ever Happy 2010

Hugs and Kisses,


20 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Diane,
Love your vintage Valentine Cards! Of course, RED is my favorite color.

Teacup Lane (Sandy)

CC said...

I've just found your pretty blog..and really like it. So much,that I've become a follower..I will be back to look through more ..
Have a safe,happy and wonderful New Year..

Valarie said...

Diane,,,, I am so happy to see the beautiful sweet Valentine's Day cards. I am ready to take down Christmas and move on. I hope your holidays were magical.
Valarie

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Thanks for the happy reminder! ♥

Tracy Suzanne said...

Hi Diane. When I was little I didn't really like Raggedy Ann & Andy (weird kid, I know) but when I was about 13 I really wanted one and my first pre-dating boyfriend (the pastor's) son bought me one. I kept that doll a long time. I wish I had it now. Thanks for reminding me of wonderful memory. Love your valentines cards!!! Can't wait to see all the beautiful creations that are coming.

Hugs...Tracy :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Diane!
Love all your Valentines...we sure do share the same passion.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to YOU!
Warmly,
Deb :)

Elyse said...

hi diane,

you always have the cutest images that trigger all sorts of memories! i always loved the valentine's from when i was little with all of the goofy puns: valentine - you're tops - etc.

have fun creating!

xo
elyse

Blondie's Journal said...

Your dolls are precious, Diane! I wish I still had mine... sniff~sniff!

Love the valentines too...wow, that is our next holiday! Time flies!

Wishing you a happy & healthy New Year!! :-)

xoxo
Jane

My Vintage Studio said...

Hi Diane.
Love your vintage Valentines! I have a vintage collection, too. Which I posted a photo on my blog this week.

Wishing you all the best for the New Year!

Hugs, Sharon

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Oh sweet little Raggedy Ann...she exemplifies Valentine's Day! I just love all of your vintage cards!

Love ya, Carrie

Pieceful Bits said...

Raggedy Ann has always been special. How can you miss with an I love you heart on their back side. Love your sweet vintage cards and pockets!!
(~~)
Julie

Carrie said...

Hello Diane! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Glad you found me! LOVE your blog....so much "eye-candy" to look at! Hope you and your family have a WONDERFUL and HAPPY NEW YEARS! ~hugs~

vivian said...

what a sweet entry. I love raggedy annies and your photos make me want to make a new one! cant wait to see all your valentine creations. I know they will be awesome.
Happy New Year!

Cheryl Miller Mosaics said...

Boy, are YOU on the ball, Diane!! I love it that you are already on to V-tine's Day! Happy New Year, girlie!--Cheryl

twinkleshabbystar said...

Ooooh my heart is pitter pattering over your adorable vintage valentine greeting cards! The raggedy annies are TOO SWEET! Happy New Year sweet friend!!! XOXO,Jenn

Leann said...

Hi Diane

So much LOVE!

Happy New Year!
Leann

Twyla and Lindsey said...

It's all so cute! Best wishes for health and happiness in the new year! Twyla

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

How smart to get a jump start on the next holiday!

Rose Garden Romantic said...

What a sweet valentine collection you have! I love the elephant one the best. I can't wait to make some valentines this year!
Michelle

VintageScraps.etsy.com said...

These are so fun! And thanks for the reminder to put my old, mini Raggedy Ann and Andy on Valentine display!
Meg