Friday, December 18, 2009

It's That Time of Year!

Tis The Season for enjoying
all of our Vintage Goodness


I have been so behind this year with my
Christmas Decorating. I just love to
bring out all of my Christmas Boxes and
enjoy unwrapping each treasure.
But this year has gone a little bit
Different.


Oh I am not complaining not a bit
because so far the Season has been
full of Family and Love!
When I returned from Thanksgiving in
Portland , I caught a nasty cold.


So I am really behind with my decorating!
And Gift Wrapping
and with all the small grands
I have to keep all decorations a bit higher up!


My Hutch worked out perfectly for
my Traditional Christmas Treasures
Not a whole lot of rhyme or reason just
wanted to have some Holiday Decorations in place
before they left on the 17th.


We have a live Christmas Tree table top
size, again perfect for keeping things
out of little hands reach.


And get this girls, while away in Portland
I won 2 Giveaways!! Yes what a great treat.
A Beautiful Brooch from
I just Love her Blog!


And this Cozy pair of Holiday Slippers
And Handmade Tags,
from my dear friends Twyla & Lindsey
their Blog and see what they are up to.


And for a few more peeks of Christmas
around my house.


I still had a few more of my Custom Trees
to Sell but time just ran away from me!


And a couple of my Pink Christmas
Vintage Style Cottages



I just might put them in my Shop
tonight, better late then never.


Oh and this darling Wreath was
one of my Goodwill Finds in Portland.
It is loaded with Vintage Goodies.
Had just a couple of broken bulbs
but that was an easy fix!
Not bad for $1.50


Well I sure hope you enjoyed my update and
I have a wonderful Party to attend on Sunday.
Yes her Cottage #8 I cannot wait, and I promise
to take some pictures to share. I hope you all
have a wonderful Weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs & Kisses

18 comments:

Miss Rhea said...

Wow ! I love it all !!! Your tree is SUPER cute !! I was thinking of doing elves this year, but went pink instead. VERY CUTE !! The brooch is really pretty too. Sigh, love it all !! Happy Pink Saturday !!! :)

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

I love your old vintage cottages and the sweet pink ones you made. You're very creative. You don't look like you could have grandkids, but I love you story about keeping things at a certain level. I've done that so many times. It was hardest with the twins, they would divide and conquer!
Blessings,
Marcia

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Oh what a wonderful visit you all must have had! Glad you are feeling better. Your Christmas looks wonderful! Ho Ho Ho

Hugs, Carrie

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

I always get excited when I see you've put up a post, Diane! Thanks! ♥

barbara said...

Loved seeing your treasures, Diane!

suzeeez said...

I love all your vintage finds....I have a little white vintage tree set up this year too...you can see it on my blog. I love your elf tree, what a cute idea.
Happy Holidays, Sue

Stephanie said...

I know I've said this before....but we love the same exact vintage things. I love your houses and the wreath.
Merry Christmas,
Stephanie

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Diane, I love seeing all your wonderful vintage decorations. I hope you had a wonderful visit with Miss Amelie and Breezy. Congratulations on Both your giveaway wins! You are very deserving! Have a great weekend and Merry Christmas! Twyla

Its So Very Cheri said...

Those houses are ADORABLE. I want to make a little village for my little girl.
I have had so many Google problems-and it isn't over-Google has no idea how to solve the problem.
Sorry I haven't been by much-I decided after weeks and weeks of non-stop Google issues, I am throwing my hands up and making much needed visits.
I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas and hope you can come by for a visit.
Cheri

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Love all your pretty Christmas decorations!! That wreath especially!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS DIANE!!!

It's fun to see inside your home and see your darling Christmas decorations.

May your Christmas be Blessed!
Warmly,
Deb :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love all the vintage decorations BEST! And elves and pixies...oh my! They are my favorite! I have finally collected a few and posted pics of them. I love them SO much! Merry Christmas from this Diane in FL to you!

Queenplinker said...

OHHH, I love everything! Be happy I'm not there, lots of happy squealing sounds on this end ;0)

Thank you for stopping by my blog, I'm going to stick around here and read some more.
Merry Christmas, Lynea

Leslie said...

Love the pink houses. Pretty pretty!!!

Merry Christmas.

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Dianne,

Love all of your vintage finds. the little wreath is adorable. Glad you had some fun family time.

Merry Christmas to you from NJ!

Debbie

Chow and Chatter said...

thanks so much for visiting my blog, love your christmas decor esp the li pink house, Merry Christmas

Rebecca

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

I see you have PINK Christmas houses, too! I had so much fun meeting you at Jennifer's party, Diane! Hope to keep in touch more often. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

CC said...

Oooo,I love all these sweet pretty things, specially the little cottages. They are just the sweetest..