Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010 Pretty Pink Saturday

What a Wonderful Way to Celebrate
My 1st Pink Saturday for 2010
Sit back and Enjoy!

Frames and Cookie Cutters that have been
painted PINK. And my Fixer House that I've been
working on, to make it a Sweet Bunny Cottage

I figured since I'm on the Hunt for
all things Vintage and PINK for my
Valentine Display, it would be a most
perfect opportunity to participate
In PINK SATURDAY

I just started by Looking around my Studio
and Home and then Photographing things to share!

I just finished making a couple of my
Signature Posy Pockets this one had
a bit of Pink to it so it was included!

This darling Vintage Vase was a gift from a dear friend
and the Pony Tail 45 record Tote is one of
my Vintage finds from Oregon.
You can find it for sale in my Shop

A large Spool of PINK ribbon
and it's one of 2 I made a trade
with my friend Jennifer
aka The Old Painted Cottage
sometime back
Now I have an endless supply!

This is just a fun grouping of PINK vintage
ornaments that did not get packed away with
My Other Christmas Stuff.

My Favorite planter PINK Mc Coy
Doesn't get any better then that Girls!

Some Vintage Valentines with a PINK Theme

Aren't these just the sweetest??

Now I know this is borderline PINK but I had
to share this adorable card with my girlfriends

Now just check this out it's called a "Play Card"
and look just how stinkin cute it is!!

I wish I had a Box full of these cards so I could
give one to each of you!

Ok and This Card what can I say
Sugar Sweet


Well I think that just about wraps it up for today
girlfriends. I do hope you enjoyed your visit.
I need to run a few errands and then
I 'm going to go and visit some of my favorite Blogs.
Hope your Saturday is PINK
Hugs & Kisses,


27 comments:

NicNacManiac said...

Oh Diane,
I have so missed seeing your adorable little pocket posies and all of your vintage cards. The McCory pot and the buttons and hanky are to die for!
Happy New Year to you sweetie...thanks for making me smile!! xOxO Nerina

the wreath witch said...

thanks I needed a pink pick-me-up.
have a sweet pink day.... pat

Elyse said...

diane,

you always have THE CUTEST stuff to show. love the play card!

i haven't done a pink saturday in ages. i'll have to jump back in soon.

happy PS2010!

xo
elyse

Queenplinker said...

That was a yummy post! Think I'll look at it again!
Lynea

Blondie's Journal said...

Diane~~~

I love all of the PINK!!! I especially love the sweet porcelain figurine. It is precious!! :-)

xoxo
Jane

CC said...

What a pretty and perfectly pink post. :). I loved everything you've shown, specially the posy pockets. Happy Pinks and have a lovely weekend.

Sandy said...

I'm old enough to remember some of that PINK stuff. The first photo with the dolls - I swear the second doll in the photo on the left (looking at it) is a Revlon doll. I wanted it and got it for Christmas when I was 11. It was before the Barbies - but like a Barbie but larger - and she had boobs and high heels. I still have her. And I also remember the "Pony Tails" stuff you could buy. I was visiting my cousin for the summer and all that brand of stuff was selling in the stores. I don't remember if I bought any - probably not cuz I never had any money. Cute posting and thanks for the memories!

Teacup Lane (Sandy)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

That was so much FUN!! Loving the pink Valentines!
Warmly,
Deb :)

Pieceful Bits said...

Thanks for the sweet pink tour!
Happy Saturday
(~~)
Julie

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

So much pink cuteness!! Those vintage valentine cards are the most beautiful I've seen in a very long time.
Patricia :o)

C. Dianne Zweig said...

This is a delicious blog..so charming...so glad I found you, Dianne

icandy... said...

How pretty, Diane!
I love all of the pink pretties~ very inspiring for St. Valentine's day!
OX
Christina

Barbara Jean said...

Lots of pinks. Beautiful post.

blessings

barbara jean

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Hi, Diane! Thanks for giving me my cute fix for the day! ♥

GeorgiaPeachez said...

WOW! That is a fabulous pink post. xo, suzy

Amy said...

Wonderful pink treasures for sure. I'm jealous. I'm still putting away my Christmas decorations. In the years before I would of had everything down, put away and cleaned up the day after New Years day.

rosechicfriends said...

Hi Diane!
Such sweet Pink goodies! Love 'em all! Hope you have a great week! Did you ever get your ornie from me before Christmas?

Blessings...Lorena

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Hi Diane :) I love this post!! So much eye candy here. The train in the last pic is the best! And I love the figurine, she is so pretty!
xoxo
Amy

ThriftyAnnabella said...

Thanks for sharing all your great pink treasures!

Holly Loves Art said...

Oooh pink pink pink! Love all this pretty pinkness! I'm feeling inspired. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
Holly

jen duncan said...

ahhh. What pink wonderfulness...every bit!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

You can never have too much "Pink"...love it all!

Artgalcrafts said...

Hi Diane
Im doing a bit of lurking instead of working and found your lovely Pink page. Love it, and all thing Pink.
You have given mje an idea.
My fav col too is turquoise, so I am going to get all my T things together and put them in my blog.
well I say I am, good intentions. I cant even keep my work room that tidy.
love your blog.
Elizabeth.

Lori said...

cute pinks Diane...i love the bowl with your ornaments and the kewpie, that looks adorable!!!

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

This post was just full of fun pink goodness! Happy belated Pink Saturday.

Little Pink Studio said...

Diane, I adore that figurine with the polka dots! She's darling. Also love all of that pink ribbon!
Cerri xo

GardenofDaisies said...

Those are the cutest vintage valentines!!!