Monday, January 18, 2010

Little Bit of This and Little bit of That!

Well we have had a bit of a Storm here
Yes, Rain and winds in Sunny California
Imagine That!
So since it is cold and wet outside
I decided to stay in and play!


I worked on my Party Favor Treat Cups
I have my Valentine Cups completed
and in my Shop. I will be putting together
a few kits for any of you that want to
make your own. I'm waiting for some of the
supplies, they should be here Tuesday!

I've also decided to get a jump right into Easter
So I have a few of my Spring Cups Completed
And those will also be in my Shop

I thought I would share a couple of my
latest finds, the 2 brown transfer ware plates
a Salvation Thrift Store find @$1.99 each not bad.
Usually everything is over priced!
Oh and the darling faux curtain Frame is a Dollar
Tree Score cute one, I think I'll paint it!

These Christmas Houses were one of my
after Christmas Target Buys. A couple pink
and a couple blue houses.
And they light up!

Ok and since I am always pushing Apple Computers
on anyone that asks for computer advice I thought
I would show you my Internet Work Station!
This is where it all happens!

I just LOVE my I Mac and it never
has a problem with The PC virus hassles!
I do have a couple PC's that I am forced to use for my Real Estate
Business so I really do see a big difference between the two!

And for the other corner of my Office / Studio
The containers filled with all my Supplies!
I did tity up before I took this picture ladies.
Believe me it is usually looking like a
Hurricane ran thru it!

I hope you all have enjoyed your Long weekend,
It was nice to have a Monday Holiday, and such a great person to
admire Martin Luther King, a true Hero!

Hugs & Kisses,


20 comments:

~~Carol~~ said...

Your Valentine and Spring cups are so sweet! And I bet you're going to make more Bunny Cottages with those light-up houses, aren't you? I really need to learn to think outside the box, like you do!

Sandy said...

I love my Apple MAC laptop too! Now that we are wireless it is hooked to my hip. It's great not to get those error messages all the time like we did on our desktop PC. I'm learning how to work with iPhoto and The Print Shop for MAC. Your Valentine cups are so cute!

Teacup Lane (Sandy)

icandy... said...

The valentine treat cups are so sweet, Diane!
You also found some great stuff treasure hunting! I think that transferware is stunning, I have a few pieces myself!
Your workstation is so refreshing!
OX
Christina

GardenofDaisies said...

Well, your workshop is very clean and organized now. At least until the next project. :-) Your party favor cups are delightful.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I have heard about your storms...those poor celebs getting all rained on at the Golden Globes...You have been a busy little crafter inside making all of your treasures. But I see you got out for a little shopping...love the frame, the plates...everything!

Lori said...

Diane, i had heard that it was raining there...your holiday cups are so cute...i like that frame with the stage curtains, that will look so cute for a collage...LOVE the houses from target...wonder if my store still has any of those...i have a gift certificate i need to spend...

Sandy said...

Your Valentine cups are adorable.
Please tell me you cleaned up the computer table before you took the picture. I'd hate to think I'm the only one sitting in an organized mess.

Sandy

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

I see some adorable kitties popping up out of those cups! ♥

Elyse said...

hi diane,

you have the most cheerful posts. i am adoring your candy cups. they are so cute!

i also have an imac. it's about 5 years old and has become as slow as molasses but it's very cute. :)

happy tuesday

xo
elyse

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi Diane~~
Your Valentine cups are adorable! You are so crafty and creative!!

I am gently kicking myself for not going to Target's after Christmas sale...your houses are too cute.

Have a good day!
Tis wet up here in Central Cali, too!

Becky
xo

Birds of a Feather said...

Love the sweet Valentine cups in the vintage ice cream cups, fabulous!

I was wondering where everyone was getting those houses - wonder if they still have some???

Thanks for sharing ~
xo Heidi

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Diane,
Oh...Easter treat cups!!! Pretty!
Your office looks verty tidy and your craft room too! Mine are ALL over the family room
Love the transferware plates and that is a GREAT price!
Have fun crafting!
Warmly,
Deb :)

sissie said...

Hi Diane,
I love your valentine cups. It looks as though you put a great deal of work and creativity into them. I'm sure they will sell out.

I love your brown transferware plates. What a deal! You can't touch these for less than $10 a piece or more in most places.

thanks for such a lovely post.

sissie

jen said...

The cups are precious! I have a mac and PC in my mini office ( the hall to the pantry LOL at the last house it was the old wet bar in the living room!) can't quite break the PC habit :) your studio looks great mine is a hot mess right now. You do such adorable work I enjoy your blog.
luvs~jen

Jenny Fowler said...

I love your little vintage valentine cups. They are super sweet! I am adding them to my etsy faves!

Valarie said...

Diane, the cups are so darn cute. I have a stack of these molds, and would have never thought to make these. I found your tutorial on how to do them, and was enamored. Well, have a fantastic day.
xxoo Valarie

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

It's always a pleasure to come over here and see all the wonderful creations you've been making. And I see that you've been doing some after-holiday organizing too. The Studio/Office space looks GREAT!!! Notice, I didn't show my studio in my organizing post...ONE guess why! Hee-hee! : )
M.L.

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Your party cups look so cute. Very creative. We bought our older boys Mac's for school and they love them. So many of their friends end up with viruses and they have none, just as you said. We just have a PC here at home. We need a new computer though, or at least I want my own :-) I love your work space. I just have a small corner, my kids fill up all the space around here.
Blessings,
Marcia

Linda Crispell said...

What an inspiration you are!
There are so many things in this post that I love!!!

Creative Breathing said...

Diane, I love the peek at your organization! Makes my heart pitter patter. Your new creations are just wonderful! Your work never ceases to inspire. I know you are having such a time with rain in California, be safe my friend. Have a lovely weekend! Elizabeth