Monday, January 11, 2010

GLITTER PINK VALENTINE HOUSES and MORE


Pretty Pink Houses In The Neighborhood

I just finished a couple of Pink Valentine
Sweet Sugar Shacks

Each One Unique and no two
ever the same. These cute little
houses are inspiration from the
Vintage Christmas Putz Houses

I made a few for the Christmas Season
and decided to make a few for Valentines Day
These will be in my Shop today!

I have also added a couple Vintage Inspired Treat Cups
These are so much fun, and always bring a smile to my face.
I have some more Valentine treats to complete.
So back to the Studio before time to prepare Dinner
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs and Kisses


16 comments:

vivian said...

sooo cute they all are! I love those sweet treat cups! They would make the cutest favors for a valentine tea party!
hugs

Wendy said...

Those are really cute!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the little houses! Very sweet!

suzeeez said...

So cute...pretty too. Love the houses and treat cups both!

Mary Ellen (megardengal) said...

I love these little houses. They look like they would be so fun to make!

Sarah said...

Love your Sweet Sugar Shacks Diane! They are adorable!

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Sugar shacks- the perfect name! ♥

Lori said...

your little houses are so cute Diane...i love the ones i decorated for Christmas, but never thought about doing them for Valentines...

Ellen said...

love those little houses...the treat cups are divine as well! Love it all!

Tracy Suzanne said...

Ahhh....another season of love. And your the perfect person to show it. I always love your creations and these are just childhood sweet! Yum-Yum!!!!

Hugs...Tracy :)

Miss Rhea said...

Cute, Cute !! Also I love that paper in the background. My mom just bought me a role of it, she found it at Salvation Army.

Please come by my Blog. You Won something !!! :)

Hugs,

Rhea

twinkleshabbystar said...

Darling V-day houses Diane!!! Truly sugary sweet shack! Boy....I sure do wish they had them in real life size homes. tee! hee! XOXO,Jenn

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Your pink creations are to die for! So adorably lovely!

Just like you, Carrie

Creative Breathing said...

Diane, Thanks for this post and your first pink post of the year! Also thanks for sharing all the wonderful cards - creative abundance to come for you! As always, the most vintage fun a girl can have can be found here! E

LBP said...

Soooo Cute! I love glitter!

Blessings

Linda

Cheryl Miller Mosaics said...

Diane, I am loving those pink houses! Absolutely gorgeous!--Cheryl