Thursday, January 28, 2010

Put On A Happy Face!



You Take One Look at this Doll
and there is absolutely nothing else
you can do but chuckle and smile!
Makes This Vintage Doll Priceless!


When I showed up at my sisters House yesterday
There she sat with that darling little smile!
She was an Estate Sale Find of hers last Weekend!
And I just about died when I saw her

I thought I would Post a little bit of my
random Valentine Sweets
I love these Vintage wood handle Cookie
Cutters, I have a nice collection of them.
And display them in a Glass Jar

These Heart Boxes, I have out Year round
and they are perfect for Storage as Well!

I've been Trying to finish a couple Valentine Garlands
Maybe by Friday they will be complete!

I've been also sorting through my Collection of
Vintage Valentines, scanning and getting
another Valentine CD Done.

I Do Have a CD available in My Shop
That is Loaded with Some of My Favorite
Images, Chelsea Ann is using it for
her Digital Scrapbook Projects.
And Valentine Garlands

I hope your week is going well, my new camera ended up having the USB terminal
die on me, yes the 2nd Day BooHoo.... So all the hoopla about my Camera on the
last Post, the fizzle has died... I am now re-considering my choice. I'll let you know
what happens, at this point I'm just putting it on the back burner for a few days.

Hugs & Kisses


13 comments:

Beth Gales said...

I love those cookie cutters...great idea!

rosechicfriends said...

Hi Diane!
I just love coming by for a visit and seeing all of your bright a cheery goodies you have..they really do make me smile!

I too have a collection of heart shaped boxes that I keep out all year long...gotta love em!

Have a great day!
Lorena

Beansieleigh said...

LOVE that doll! What a lucky find she was! You have to love her just looking at that smile! ~tina

Blondie's Journal said...

The doll is precious!!! How could you not love that sweet face?? Your sister is one lucky gal. And judging from your stash in your heart boxes, you have a thing for dolls as well!! I love them!

Great vintage valentines. Can't wait to see your banner!! :-)

xoxo
Jane

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The little girl is just as precious as can be! And the cookie cutters are wonderful! I love the cute boxes and everything! I would go nuts at your house! ♥

sissie said...

Hi Diane,
Your little vintage doll is so cute. I have seen that doll before but I can't remember where, probably an antique shop. Great find.
Love your cookie cutters too and your valentine lovelies.

hugs
Sissie

~~Carol~~ said...

Oh, I hope that sweet dolly got to come home with you! Love your Bingo cards. I'm trying to find some with the number 14 on them, but no luck so far!

vivian said...

that doll is funny! and that little one in the heart.. omg! I had her when I was little. I cant remember what or who she is. but I had one. Sweet valentines too!
have a great weekend!
vivian

April but some call me Prilyy said...

THATS A TILLY THE TALKER DOLL!!!! LOVE IT AND I ACTUALLY HAVE THE EXACT SAME ONE.!!!! THIS DOLL WAS POPULAR IN THE 50'S, ONE OF MY MOTHERS FAVES. LONG STORY BUT FOR HER 50TH BDAY I FOUND THE DOLL AND MADE THE SAME OUTFIT OF THE DOLL MY MOM HAD IN THE PIC I HAVE OF HER AS A CHILD.:)

Melly said...

Hi Diane,
Its so lovely to have you pop in for a visit...I am with you I just adore the last bedroom it is the essence of romance :)
Seeing that vintage dolls sweet little face certainly does bring a smile :)

You have so many gorgeous treasures, I'm looking forward to exploring you're blog.

Take care and have a super sweet weekend!

Hugs
Melly:)

Brayton Homestead Interiors said...

too bad about your camera. love your posting- the picture of the doll does me you smile, I had a very similar doll when I was younger. Also have one of those "darling dolls that you have in your beautiful heart boxes...

Karen

Cottage Cozy said...

Oh that doll is so cute...and all of your other goodies too. Love seeing your old Joan Walsh doll...so sweet!

Boo hoo on the camera...but there is a better one out there for you!

Love you sis,
Carrie

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Diane, that doll is the cutest thing! I love those cookie cutters. I used to collect them, but don't find them very often anymore. So sorry to hear of your camera troubles. I was just admiring the pictures in your last post. Lindsey and I have had our share of camera problems, too. We have been happy with her new Olympus. Good luck! Have a nice weekend! Twyla